Dragon Ball Super: Exodus (Draft Chapters 31-33)

CHAPTER 31: NAH, MAKE IAN ANGRY, DUDE

As Vegeta was sitting in his viewing chamber, guards walked into his chamber to dab his shoulder & treat his wounds. Vegeta looked over to one of the the EMT guard as he wrapped his shoulder.

"The Saiyans & the Prisoners, are they being treated?" Vegeta asked.

"The Legion, yes. But the prisoners are only getting basic." said the guard.

"Basic? Go treat them not me, all of you. I'm practically a Lord now, go do it." ordered Vegeta.

"But Cele-" said the Guard.

"Will understand." interrupted Vegeta in a calm tone.

The guards walked away as Vegeta took deep breaths. Then, the familiar stomping of feet was heard as his chamber began to open.

"I guess one more match & I can sheathe this stupid outfit." said Vegeta.

Vegeta walked out as the crowd started singing the "Funtime Bingo" song as Vegeta raised his arms & posed.

"THE HERO YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE. A NEW LORD OF THE LEGION. LADIES AND GENTLESAIYANS, GIVE IT UP FOR THE BINGOOOO BOMBER!!" exclaimed the Ring Announcer.

The Legion Members looked amused as even Chife started humming the funtime bingo song. Ruda & Vega rolled their eyes as Celere gestured them to come to her.

"The Empress wants you to wait down at the arena. In case, Parsip & Bardock have... trouble with him." said Cumber.

Ruda & Vega nod as they jumped down to the floor & stood infront of Vegeta, waiting with him for several minutes for the next combatant. As time passed, Vegeta grew impatient with the wait.

"What the hell? Am I facing Cumber or what?" asked Vegeta.

"You'll see." muffled Ruda & Vega

"Ladies & Gentlesaiyans, it appears we have a change of the format tonight once again. Lord Cumber will fight the Bingo Bomber but we have a special change. And I've just received information on what this means." said The Ring Announcer.

"So who's gonna face me? Bardock?" remarked Vegeta.

Then, a mechanical whirring was heard as a large door opened from under the floor. There Vegeta can hear the metal grind & began to feel an odd but powerful presence. Then, Vegeta saw a massive, dark shape appear, followed by Bardock & Parsip. And then, Ruda & Vega lit up there ki whips; illuminating the shape. Vegeta gasped as he saw who it was & he was covered in scars & whip marks.

"It can't be..." said Vegeta.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, the information I received is a SPECIAL TREAT. This contestant is nothing more than an Animal, a fiend of our hated past. Who would have conquered our world if not for the intervention of our World Martial Arts Champions & more. I am talking about the despicable, the abominable, the horrifying ruler of yester-years past, Ma Junior the Animal, himself... PICCOLO DAIMAOOOO!!!" yelled the Ring Announcer.

"Yeah! King Piccolo! Woo!" obnoxiously yelled Chife from his seat.

Piccolo stepped forth onto the arena as he let out an air shockwave, he stared at Vegeta as he cracked his neck back & forth. He snarled at The Legion as they flinched at his movements.

"Animal. You're fighting him, the Bingo Bomber! He's the one who hurt you!" said Parsip.

Piccolo turned around with an evil glare as he released his balled up palm, ready to slash with his fingers.