#1

Y/N POV

It was Monday which everyone had hate for,I already showered,brushed my teeth and put lotion,deodorant all that good smelling stuff.I gotten dress in a decent looking outfit (don't know your style but I dress like a boy everyday) I started putting moisturizer so I can start doing my light makeup,As I was putting mascara on my door opened.

"Morning mija"My mom greeted me, "you almost done or you need more time?".

"No Mami,I just need to put my lip balm then I'll be ready to go" I said with a light smile,She nodded in response.

I'm the only child so my mother is my best friend,especially since she's still pretty young.She had me at 15 and busted her ass to provide what I had,My grandparents were a bit upset at first but they didn't kick her out or anything even though grandpa kinda wanted to but he came to his senses,grandma adores me basically spoils me and grandpa likes to dress me up like him.

I completely respect my mother and trust her with everything in me,she's like Georgia from Ginny and Georgia...No like literally, just the Hispanic version.My mom isn't my only best friend,I have Miguel who's someone I grew up with and that I can tell my stuff to if I don't feel like telling my mom.

I finished getting ready and grabbed my bag from my bed before turning off the light and closing my bedroom door then heading downstairs where my mom is at cooking breakfast.

"Mami I'm ready!" I said,she jumped a little meaning I scared her which she hates.

"I told you to stop doing that!" I laughed at her, "Pues you want to eat a little before leaving?" She asked me.

"Uhh yeah actually please", I sat down putting my bag on the ground near me while my mom walks over to me with a pan in her hand that had eggs,there was already a plate where I was sitting so she started moving the eggs onto it.

The door bell rang,at this time I already knew who it was.With excitement I jumped up from my seat and dashed to the door,I swing it open with open arms greeting miguel!.

"Good morning!" I raised my voice,Miguel with a grin immediately hugs me tightly.

"Hey good morning!" He replied,he rubbed my head as it was in his chest,He playfully moves me off of him when he sees my mom.

"Hola ma!" He jogs over to her,They hug as my mom also greets him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Bueno Dias mijo,You both are in a happy mood on a Monday huh?" She chuckled,Miguel and I groaned.

"Don't remind us please" I said walking over to sit back down,Miguel eats breakfast with us when he can so he puts his bag down and sits across from me where there's a plate.

My mom smiled at us while she goes to the kitchen to get the rest of the food,Miguel moves his eyes to me.

"I like your outfit today" Miguel broke the slience,

"Thanks I tried" while looking down at my fit, "Are you coming over today?".

"Oh most definitely,but before I do I'm going to the store to get us snacks."

"You don't have to-" I started

"YoU dOn'T hAvE tO,shut up I want to.Plus I have enough money to get our favorites,you just have to pick the movie or show and boom we're set." He said

"First off,don't mock me.Second,We're watching a scary movie-"

"Nooooo another one?"he whined,

Miguel isn't a fan of horror but I am and I force him to watch it all with me,But if you ask me he actually likes it.