#51

Y/N POV

I shut my locker as I knew I was getting stared from other people,word got around the amazing mother that y/n has is now in prison.I hated this,I didn't want to live without my mother and my aunt is the main person that reminds me of her.

I wish she didn't have to protect me but she's a mother and every parent knows that you do whatever for you kid and I have to respect it,I just hate the feeling that I'm the reason why she's locked up.

I then felt a tight squeeze from behind me by my waist startling me,I turned my head seeing miguel laughing as he moved beside me. "Hey hermosa,how you feeling?"

"I'm doing alright,just hate people staring" I told him,he looked around and saw people whispering so he gave them a glare causing them to stop and walk away making me chuckle for being protective.

"So guess what" he said as he leaned his arm on the locker over his head as he admired me making me a bit nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Mason and I were talking and he said that we should have a sleepover" he said raising his eyebrows,i scoffed before laughing

"Sure,I'm gonna need it but I'm making you guys watch one of my favorite horror films" I said,he smiled

"There's my girl" he said putting his arm down so he can pull in and give me a kiss on the cheek as I blushed.

TIME SKIP/LUNCH

"Y/n is making us watch a scary movie so be prepared" Miguel said,I chuckled before laying my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arm with his,I felt miguel relax more into my touch.

"I'm okay with whatever as long if it makes y/n feel better" Tristan said with a smile earning a look from miguel.

"So in other words..you want my girl?" Miguel said causing me to groan knowing what's gonna happen.

"What? I didn't say that-

"That's basically what you telling me right? You want y/n?-

"No! No! She's all yours-

"Oh just shut the fuck up!" Mason whined causing the boys to stop, "we're down for whatever is what he meant to say"

Miguel squinted his eyes at Tristan,maddy giggled for their stupidity causing me to laugh since her laugh is contagious.

"Oh y/n,I love the way you did your hair,it's so pretty" Maddy said,I looked at her in awe

"Aw thanks mads-

"Oh! So in other words..you want my girl too right?" Miguel said loudly,Mason groaned as he put his head down in the table as I sighed.

"What!-

"No no,you want her right?-

"She's my best friend-

"Uh no,for your information she's my best friend-
(See what I did there😏)

TIME SKIP

Miguel and I walked into my house not seeing my aunt cause she's mostly moving more stuff into the house from hers,I heard Miguel close the front door behind us as I placed my bag down in one of the dining chairs.

"We got the house to ourselves?" Miguel asked as I turned to face him,

"Yeah pretty much" I said,he smiled

"Good" he whispered before grabbing my face and laying his lips on mine causing me to smile into the kiss.

We made out for good amount of minutes before pulling away and laughing of nervousness,We went upstairs to my room.