#6

Y/N POV

It was finally Friday,The day I'm gonna spend time with Miguel after school.I was excited and nervous at the same time I felt like throwing up,and this happens everytime I know we are gonna hang out together alone.

I was taking books out of my bag to put into my locker before I felt a presence behind me,I thought it was miguel but turned out it's the girl who wants miguel,destiny.

"Hey y/n! Love your outfit today-

"I don't wanna hear that bullshit destiny" I cut her off,she then had a shock face.

"What do you mean?" She asked,she better not be playing dumb cause I caught her.

"you want miguel and you're trying to act nice to me cause I'm always with him.If the boy doesn't want you, leave him alone and if I find out that you're harassing him that's your ass,I promise you" I said before closing my locker and walking away from her,she stood there speechless.

TIME SKIP

Miguel and I were walking home talking about other shit,What i notice about miguel is when I start talking he likes to stare at me but I don't think anything of it because everyone looks at the person who's talking but this stare was completely different.

"But it's so good I think you will-..Miguel?" I tried to get his attention

MIGUEL POV

Y/n was talking about a show she wanted me to watch,I love hearing her talk and it gives me an excuse to admire her features and just her in general.She then called my name snapping me out of it.

"Y-yeah?" This is embarrassing,my cheeks heated up I don't want her to think I'm weird.

"You okay?" She asked in her soft voice,I'm gonna cry.

"Yeah I'm good,are you hype to see the scary move that comes out tonight?" I asked changing the topic.

"Yeah hopefully it isn't trash cause that will give you a reason to stop watching them with me"

Y/N POV

"Trust me,nothing will stop me from watching anything with you" he said with his smile,is he flirting?

"Are you flirting with me?" I said with a cheesy smile,

"Depends,is it working?" Oh so he wants to be bold,I always caught that Miguel will give me flirty comments or just sweet comments which I'm fine with cause I don't believe he's being serious,sometimes.

"You're something else Mikey" he smiled at the nickname.We finally made it to my house,

My mom was at work so we had the house to ourselves until it was ready to go to the movies,I went upstairs to my room while miguel followed throwing our bags on my bed.

"So what you wanna do while we wait" I asked him

"Hey why don't you show me your products that you are basically in love with" he asked,he's interested in what I use? My heart fluttered.

"Oh okay!" I said excitedly grabbing some from the shelf.

TIME SKIP

Miguel and I were in the living room talking like always,Miguel always lets me talk and just go off a rant while he listens to me.He was leaned back in the corner of the couch while I was in the middle and he was just watching me which caused me to stutter a bit.

"Then I-I wa-wa.. um..what was I saying?" I nervously laughed while putting my face in my hands looking down.Miguel scooted more closer to me.

"Am I making you nervous?" He whispered,my heart literally dropped to my fucking stomach and butterflies are literally flying around it.

I looked up at him making our eyes connect,"stop"I awkwardly chuckled,He smirked at me while moving my hair away from my face then rubbing his thumb on my upper cheek.My cheeks were clearly getting hot and I know he can see it,

"You're blushing,You're nervous y/n.I have that effect on you?" He smiled,I quickly got up.

"I-we should get going to the movies" I was very nervous,we've been best friends for so long and this never happened.He's really bold maybe he's just joking with me.He was still sitting down while looking up at me.

He licked his lips before speaking,what's this boy doing to me. "Okay,are you gonna change or?" He asked me,

"Should I?"

"That's up to you cariño" he smirked right after,he's so evil.

"Stop" I said laughing while pointing a finger at him,he grabbed my finger pointing it down. "I'll go change". He let go of my finger while nodding before I went upstairs.

MIGUEL POV

Holy shit I have balls,but seeing y/n nervous and flustered like that gave me confidence but what if she does that when any guy does what I did? I need to stop overthinking and ruining my mood.

I cleared my throat before getting up and looking at my self in the living room mirror that's on the wall,I was wearing my white oversized t-shirt and my light ripped jeans with my hair up in a messy bun and my white air forces.

i looked extra good today cause I was going out with y/n right after,destiny was staring hella more today but after 5th period she sorta stopped which made me feel better but confused.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs,I looked over seeing y/n wearing a outfit she doesn't normally wear,she was also wearing a white top and the same color Jeans which i loved.

Then I looked at her face,she was wearing light ass makeup and her hair was just beautiful..she looked beautiful.

Y/N POV

I felt like matching with Miguel cause his outfit looked good so I was inspired.

"You wanna be me so bad" he said laughing,I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever but you like?" I said looking down and adjusting my top.

"I love,Te vez hermosa" he looked me up and down,I love hearing compliments from him.I used to be insecure about my body and face and just the little things I notice.

But Miguel made me feel more confident,he makes me feel pretty and he compliments me on my worst days."Thank you Mikey "

"Ready to go?" He asked while him and I started walking towards the door.i nodded while taking my keys from the key holder by the door.

We head out and I locked the door,we started walking as I realize it's starting to get dark which is better for a movie night,we were about to cross the street before looking both ways.

Miguel started walking ahead as I watched and followed him then I saw him take his hand out from behind him signaling for me to hold his hand,I jogged up to him and interlocked my fingers with his.

He always did this when we will cross streets and since I walk slow,I always loved when he will do that.He always did boyfriend things like the little things a boyfriend will do,I always think if he has feelings for me..Like I do for him.

Movie date in the next chapter! Hope you liked!!