#21

Y/N POV

the car ride was silent,it was odd that he wasn't even trying to get me to talk.He was focused on the road,didn't put his hand on my thigh or hold my hand..nothing.I just looked out the window zoning out,

He parked in my driveway,he hopped out and walked to my side and still manage to open the door for me but not looking at me.Is he giving me the silent treatment?

We walked in seeing my mother on her phone in the living room, "hola ma I'm home" I greeted her she looked and smiled.

"Hey hija! Hi miguel!" She said,miguel walked to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey ma how are you?" He's all smiley and talking with her,yeah he's giving me the silent treatment as well.

"I wanted to ask if I can sleepover tonight?" Miguel asked,my mom nodded.

"Not a problem mijo," she said.miguel then started walking upstairs,she knew something was up and gave me a look.

"What happened?" She whispered,I walked over to her and started explaining.

"He got into a fight with Brady cause he told me he had a crush on me when he knew we were getting serious and I told him I didn't want that to happen but he did it anyway and I started giving him the silent treatment and I think he's giving me the same energy" her eyes widen

"That was kinda lame of Brady,I don't blame miguel plus you know he sorta has anger issues and he's overprotective of you" she said,I nodded before getting up and going upstairs.

I walked in my room seeing miguel laying down against the headboard while one of his arms is over his head and the other holding his phone,he took his hair out of a bun.

I hate him cause he actually looks real good right now,he slowly looked up from his phone to look at me as I gave him a glare while unzipping my sweater and walking to my closet I put my sweater away.

I sat down on the bed taking off my shoes,miguel was looking at his phone.i peeped that he already took off his shoes since they were near the end of the bed,I grabbed my pjs and went into my bathroom to change.

After changing,I walked back out to see miguel still in the same position.I kinda started missing him,I climbed into my bed and went on my phone for a bit.I wanted to cuddle with him and talk to him but I couldn't or I'll seem weak,but at the same time I didn't care if I did.

It was pure silence,I wanted my boyfriend's attention.I shouldn't be mad at him for protecting me or anything,I took a quick glance at him before putting my leg over his which made him quickly move his leg away from mine..that kinda hurt my feelings.

I put my phone down and laid on my stomach near his torso, "mikey?" I said tapping on his stomach..nothing not even a look,

"I'm sorry I was mad at you,I know you was just doing the right thing"I said...nothing,I wrapped my arm around his torso as he quickly moved it.

"Amor mio" I said in a soft tone...nothing,I sat up and took his phone out of his hands.He sucked his teeth and didn't look at me, "babe"..no answer

He just look straight forward,I decided to be a little bit bold and straddle on his lap.That caused him to look up at me,I smirked "you know you want to touch me" I whispered,that caused him to take a deep breath and look away from me.

I grabbed his face and started giving him multiple kisses,he tried to move his face but barely put effort in cause he liked it.he still didn't give up,I moved more down as I put my head on his chest.

"Mikeyyyy" I whined, "okay fine clearly you don't love me" I said getting off of him and laying down on my side,he looked down at me with a soft expression but he immediately looked away.

I tossed him his phone on his chest as I turned my back on him, "you can go ahead and talk to your other bitches that are on your phone cause I don't matter to you which is why you have no problem with ignoring me" I said trying to get on his nerves,

"I bet destiny is your type,I bet y'all fucking on the low.You probably still have your ex girlfriends phone numbers so you can talk to them when you aren't talking to me" he sighed not picking up his phone.

"While you text them bitches I'm gonna text the other guys on my phone that dead been wanting me,matter of fact I'll text Brady right now-" I said grabbing my phone but quickly gotten my phone taken as miguel rolled me over and hovered over me while putting his hand on my throat.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll make you" he raised his voice,my eyes widen at his actions. "You wanted this right? This what you wanted?" I started smiling. "You're so evil" he whispered before laying his lips on mine.

He pulled away while letting his grip go from my throat as I sat up, "you love when I'm evil" I said,he chuckled.

"Don't play with me like that,I'll hate to see you go missing" he said causing me to smirk.

"Did you forget who you was dating?" I said as We laughed, "I'm sorry for being mad at you"

"Don't worry,I'm not worked up about it"

We turned on the LED lights before turning the regular light off,we turned on Netflix.We ended up cuddling which is what I wanted,

"Brady apologized" Miguel said as he laid his head on mine,

"Did you accept it?"

"Yes and no,I don't think I'm gonna speak to him for a while..until I'm ready you know?"

"Yeah I know,I'm here for you no matter what" I told him to reassure him.

"I know mi amor thank you," he rubbed my arm,I loved his warm soft touch.it made me feel safe and it's the only touch I can relax to besides my mother's,

I then turned to face him and put my head in his chest as he was still focused on the show that was playing on my tv,he started rubbing my back as I put my leg over his causing him to move his hand on my leg and rub it all over.

My eyes slowly closed as I felt warm and protected,I then dozed off...

Y'all like this miguel or the romantic one? Or a little bit of both?😏 thanks to the ones in the comments for the idea I needed it,I'm willing to take more in the comments y'all know I'm fast!😭