#8

(THIS IS JUICY ASF PREPARE YOURSELF! NO SMUT RELAX)

Y/N POV

The movie ended,we got up and started making our way out while throwing out our garbage,We walked out the building and started walking our way to my house.

"It was an alright movie it wasn't like the ones you make me watch" miguel said as we walked into my house,My mom was sitting on the couch drinking her juice.

"Welcome home niños" my mom greeted us,

"Hola ma,miguel is sleeping over"

"I know his mom texted me,remember he sleeps on the floor" she said,we both nodded while heading upstairs.

"Damn why I have to sleep on the floor?" Miguel asked if it wasn't obvious why.

"You always slept on the floor and you're a boy" I crossed my arms.

"I'm a man first of all,and I know it's because you wouldn't be able to resist me-

"Oh please if anything you can't resist me" raising an eyebrow as I sat on my bed taking off my shoes.

"Hate it when you're right" he said before sending me a wink as he watched me.

"Mikey what are you doing?" I seriously asked

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"What? Wait what are you talking about y/n,what girlfriend?" I stood up

"I saw someone with the name hermosa and they have a heart next to their name,so I wanted to know why you flirt with me if you have someone else in your phone-

"Y/n please don't assume anything" he took out his phone and clicked a few things,He then showed his phone to me that he was calling "hermosa♥️".

My phone started vibrating in my pocket as I looked at him confused then realized,I took my phone out and said "My heart🫶🏻" is calling.

He looked over at my phone and saw the name before smiling, "I wonder who's my heart".

"I'm sorry" I said before putting my phone on my dresser,

"It's okay and if I ever had a girlfriend you would be the first one to know", I nodded even though it kinda hurt me that he'll think about having a girlfriend that isn't me.What is this? We flirt and get jealous but we aren't dating nor speak about it.

"Good to know" I said with a weak smile,he noticed it causing him to smirk,he grabbed my wrist and pulls me in for a hug,he started rubbing my back as his other hand is on the back of my head.

"You know you'll always be my number one girl" he whispered,My stomach turned.Him saying stuff like this always makes me melt what if he feels the same way? Would it change?

"Come on,let's get in our pjs" he said while pulling away,i smiled at him.Miguel has clothes here and I have clothes at his house so basically is like if we lived together.

"You know where your clothes are at" I said before grabbing my pjs,he nodded while I went to the bathroom to change and letting him change in my room.

TIME SKIP

We were in the kitchen talking,my mom was in her room and I believe she's asleep.I was on sitting ont the counter dangling my feet while miguel was leaning against another counter across from me with both of his arms on it.

We were just talking about memories and asking stupid questions.I love talks like this with him,I get to see how his mind works and just how he sees things in general.