#39

Y/N POV

It's been a week since we bumped into my father and Brady,we haven't seen or heard from them which was a good thing and we hoped to keep it that way.

My birthday is literally tomorrow and I'm absolutely nervous cause the age is sounding a little serious and it's closer to 18.I don't know what I have plan,miguel doesn't tell me anything nor my mom,

I don't like surprises but of course,my boyfriend doesn't give two shits what I don't like at this point.It's a Thursday,having my birthday on a Friday it's honestly a good thing and I can spend it for the rest of the weekend which is what my mom does for me.

I was already home from school,I took a shower before getting in comfy pjs.I flopped on my bed before putting on Netflix

MIGUEL POV

"Ma you know how to wrap up gifts nicely so please do it for me" I told my mom

"I'm trying mijo but this is the 3rd gift I'm wrapping for you,how much gifts you got her?" She asked me making me blush.

"Four ma,come on this is her first birthday with me being the boyfriend so instead of just one gift like a friend I'm getting her gifts as a boyfriend,"

My mom looked at me with a smirk, "you really love her don't you"

"Isn't it obvious?" I chuckled

"It is,it really is.I mean you're also protecting her mother,you remind me of your father" I smiled

"I already have everything plan,I don't want nobody ruining it or I'm gonna actually lose it and I don't want her to see that side of me."

My mom caresses my hair, "don't worry,nothing is gonna ruin her night.And if anything tries to get in the way maria and I are ready"

"Thanks mom"

Y/n is celebrating her birthday this whole weekend and I want it to be special,I don't want Brady or her father or even destiny to ruin it.I want her smiling and laughing all weekend with me,

sure we gonna go out with the group to go eat out but then it's just me and her.

Y/N POV

I continued watching my show on the screen,

"Hija! Miguel is here!" my mom shouted from downstairs,

"Okay!" I responded,I heard footsteps coming upstairs.The door busted open before miguel quickly jumped on me,I groaned while trying to get him off of me.

"Ow you asshole" I laughed,he stayed on me but hugged me. "What did you do"

"What?" He asked

"What did you do,cause now you being lovey dovey"

"I'm always lovey dovey with you,don't I act corny?" I chuckled knowing he's right.

"Got a point" I said,

"You're 17 tomorrow"

"I know,I'm getting old" I said,he laughed at me before kissing my cheek. "So what we doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow you are gonna be able to open some presents and hang out with the guys and Maddy" he told me.

"Sounds nice" I said with a smile

"Then Saturday and Sunday you're all mine" he said,I chuckled at him.

"What gifts you got me?" I asked him,his eyebrows furrowed

"If you think I'm gonna tell you what I got you then you're wrong" we laughed "I just hope nobody ruins it..I want you to be happy cause it's all about you"