#47

Y/N POV

"Really?" I said surprised,she nodded

"But i move in here so you don't go anywhere,I'm not moving into your mom's room though..I'm gonna move in the guest room so none of her stuff will be touched" she said

"Thank you tia" I said as I opened my arms and hugged her and she hugged me tightly,We finally pulled away. "Im gonna head to bed"

"Okay,night mija" she said,I smiled at her before going up stairs.I took off my pants while I heard tapping on the window startling me,I looked over seeing miguel tapping on the window.

I scoffed as I opened the window, "were you watching me-

"You acting like I never saw your ass before,let me in" he said,I rolled my eyes moving out the way as he crawled in.

"I thought you were gonna stay home" I said,he shook his head as he sat down on my bed taking off his shoes.

"I was..then I started missing you and decided I'm gonna sleep with you" he said while getting up and taking off his hoodie as his shirt lifted a little.

"You can't stay away from me can you?" I asked smiling,

"Don't you remember? I can't resist you" he said taking his hair out of his messy bun and getting into my bed. I chuckled before putting my pj pants on,

"Can you not look?" I asked,

"Yeah"he said turning and facing the wall as I took off my shirt and quickly putting on my pj shirt.

"Done" I said,he turned back and faced me

"Alright so get in bed with me" he demanded lifting the covers as I crawled in making him put the covers over me before pulling me close to him as he holds me.

"My aunt is gonna take care of me for now on" I said,

"That's good..does that mean you're moving?" He asked in a worried tone,

"No,she said she's moving in"

"Good cause I was gonna freak out" he said sighing out of relief as I chuckled.

"You think my dad is gonna live?" I asked,

"I don't know baby..but let's hope he does,I mean he's in love with your mom still..he might drop charges" he told me making me feel a little better, "Mason said he would've forgiven your mom if she shot him" he said with a chuckle

I laughed, "of course he would" I said,I felt Miguel lift himself up and peck my cheek.

"Relax Hermosa,I'm always gonna be here with you no matter what happens" he told me

"Thanks mikey" I whispered as I close my eyes slowly falling asleep.

MIGUEL POV

my birthday is literally in a couple of days so I'll be seventeen,I don't want y/n to focus on me at all..I want her to focus on her mom and this situation.

But knowing her,she's not gonna listen to me,I held her tighter as I think about how I'm grateful to have her and I don't want her to leave my arms at all.

She wasn't talking anymore nor was her body tense so I figured she passed out,I kissed her forehead as I reached to turned the light off her nightstand.

I close my eyes to fall asleep with her which is why I snuck out to be with her in the first place.

Y/N POV/NEXT DAY

I'm still not ready to go back to school,miguel is staying home because of me even though I told him to go he refused to leave me alone.

Miguel told me to get dressed but didn't tell me where we are going,he just said he wants to distract me for now until we figure out what's gonna happen with my father.