#33

Y/N POV

It was a new week,miguel was able to come back to school.He didn't want to but he knew he had to,I woke up from my alarm which annoys the shit out of me but it's the only way to wake me up.

I showered and did my whole hygiene routine plus my skincare before getting ready,I have a gut feeling that something is gonna piss me off,I don't know what,how or who but let's hope they or it can handle the heat.

I hate when my intuition makes my body have these weird feelings but I always trust it and get prepared,I finished off with a perfume before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

"Ma?" I shouted expecting to hear a response

"Hola hija" she said coming from downstairs,makeup not done,in her black leather robe,hair down but messy.

"Ma you okay?"

"Mami feels sick hija" she said as she lazily sat down at the dining table,i then hug her from behind with one arm.

"Aw what do you feel?"

"A stuff nose,my throat hurts and I just feel weak" she told me,I hated seeing my mother sick and you can hear it in her voice.

"When I get back I'll take care of you okay,love you" I said,I couldn't give her a kiss cause then I will get sick and I hate getting sick it's the worse feeling ever.

I left the house and sprinted towards Miguel's truck,I hopped in seeing miguel pushing his hair out of his face.

"Hey mi hermosa" he greeted me before kissing my lips,

"Hey babe,my mom is sick" his smirk faded

"For real? We can pick up medicine on the way back from school," he said,he adored my mother.

"No she has some,thanks mikey" he nodded before placing his hand in mine and driving off,

"Destiny has been spamming me trying to get an answer from me,I don't know why-

"Let me talk to her" I said normally

"Um yeah no,that's what I said to your ex before I kicked his ass"

"You're gonna hit a girl?"

"If I need to,yes but I don't want you getting involved-

"Miguel..shut up before I make us crash" I said while I glared at him,he took a quick look at me before looking back at the road.He noticed that was the first time in a while I called him by his name,he realized I was pissed..Not babe,not Amor mio,not Mikey.

TIME SKIP

I walked out of math class and went to my locker to drop off my textbook since it made my bag heavy,I opened my locker while placing the textbook as I peeped destiny on her phone typing.

My blood then started boiling as I walked towards her,she looked up from her phone before her eyes widen seeing me getting closer to her. "Y/n-

"Hi destiny! How are you?" I said with a weak smile

"Oh..I'm good and you?"

"Oh I'm great thanks for asking,can you come with me to the bathroom I kinda need girl help? You know" her eyebrows furrowed as she slowly nodded.

We both started walking to the bathroom,miguel was talking to Mason and Tristan around the corner.He noticed us and immediately looked at me with worry in his eyes,I gave him a smile along with a wink before we entered.

We walked into the bathroom seeing one girl in there,I gave her look as she looked at me through the mirror and quickly left. "So what you need help with?" She asked me

"I need help with finding out on why you keep texting miguel?" I said while I smiled and tilted my head at her,she tended up as she started looking around.

"You got a few secs to answer or so help me god,you will walk out of here with a nice look that you will have heads turnt for weeks" I told her sternly,

"I-I just wanted to check up on him-

"When you know he's not interested or cares about you right? You keep spamming him at this point you're harassing him" she stood silent as she tried to look unbothered but clearly she was worried about herself. "And what did I say if you ever harassed him?"

"I don't remember-

"I said that's your ass,rings a bell?"

"Oh come on y/n,you're just chatting you not about it-

I interrupted her by grabbing her head and slamming it into the stall door causing it to open and making her fall inside and her head into the toilet,

I quickly walked to her and grabbed her by the girl pulling her head out of the toilet, "so are we texting miguel again?" I asked,she didn't answer so I rushed her head back into the toilet as she tried to get out of my grip.

I pulled her back out, "are we texting miguel?" I asked in a more serious voice.

"No no no" she said coughing

"Are we gonna snitch that this happened?"

She quickly shook her head as she coughed,I pat her shoulders. "Good,you gonna fix yourself up while I go to class." I said before leaving her in that stall and leaving the bathroom,miguel quickly went up to me.

"What did you do?" He asked,I looked at him confused. "I don't care about her but I want to know what did you do?" Destiny walked out with her hair up since it got messed up and wet,there was a bump forming on the side of her forehead as she avoided eye contact with Miguel and I.

Miguel eyes widen before he looked at me, "you did all that? For me?" He chuckled

"I warned her,she didn't want to listen and you know I go by my word" I said,he cupped my cheek before leaning a down a bit then laying his lips on mine.

We both pulled away as we heard the bell,Miguel looked up behind me before his smile faded and his facial expression turned serious and pissed, "babe?" I said, no answer..

I looked behind me to see what had him so fazed

"Brady?"

I love your guys compliments talking about I'm the best author or how you guys are in love with my stories and I can't thank you guys enough,I'm trying my best to bring good chapters in both books.