#41

Y/N POV

We hopped out the truck and started walking towards the park while miguel had the food in his hand and I had a blanket in mine.We gotten closer and walked on the grass as I lay the blanket out,

Miguel put down the food while I sat down,I looked around and of course,at this time there's barely anybody.Which is why we always came here when it was dark cause we enjoyed just being us,

Miguel finally laid down a bit next to me as I sat crisscrossed,I started opening the plastic bag that had our food in. "After we finish eating,we can go play" he said causing me to chuckle,

I gave him his container of food before taking out mine,We munch on the food as we spoke to each other here and there. "Why did you bring us here?" I asked nicely

"We haven't been here in a while,I wanted to bring you to our peaceful place" he said before taking a bite out of his food.I admired him,he was an asshole with a sweet heart for me and I always loved that about him.

We slowly finished since we got distracted on laughing and talking,it was something that we always loved.It was night time but we didn't care,we spoke for hours.

"Can we play now?" I asked as the laughter died down,he nodded before getting up then reaching out his hands to help me get up.

We both ran around playing the childish games we played as kids,After an hour we decided to relax and take our breath on the swings,my favorite.

I got on the swing and slowly went back and forth, "you're not gonna get on?" I asked miguel,he stood on the same spot like last time when we snuck out.

"No I'm just gonna watch you" he said with a smirk knowing that what he said last time,I smiled at him,

"What are we gonna do tomorrow?" I asked,

"I was thinking about building a fort and binge watching our favorite movies in it with our favorite snacks,you down?" He said,that made me excited for tomorrow.

"Duh! You love me" I said titling my head,he smiled as I slowed down causing him to walk towards me.

"I do love you..I will always love you y/n" he told me,my cheeks turned pink as I felt my stomach turn. "I love you so much that I'm gonna give you your surprise now"

I forgot that he had a surprise for me,I started getting anxious on what it was. "Come with me" he said reaching his hand out before I laid mine in his,we walked back to the blanket where our stuff was and he sat me down.

"Don't scare me" I told him,he laughed

"No promises..I actually worked hard to get this gift for you,we been best friends for a long time and now we're together as more than that.I know I gotten you a necklace with my name on it for our first date which is kinda a big deal but I thought maybe this will be bigger" he said as he dig into his pocket and pulled out a tiny box,I immediately gasped putting my hand over my mouth.

He opened it up and it was absolutely beautiful,it was a sliver ring that was shiny you can see it in the dark when the moon hits it, "mikey..you didn't" I said

"It's a promise ring.." I looked at him with wide eyes,he grabbed my right hand and slowly placed it on my ring finger as he spoke to me. "I promise to love you,I promise to stay loyal to you,i promise to be there for you..baby I promise to give you the world and i promise that I will marry you.."

I felt a knot in my throat,I didn't want to be a crybaby but the fact someone loves me this much enough to get me a ring and just to show me so much attention and affection it makes a girl emotional,there's boys out there that don't even remember their girlfriend's birthday.

But I was blessed,I am lucky to have someone like miguel.I couldn't believe my eyes and my heart was just pumping,I was speechless.Tears started to form in my eyes,Miguel knows me too well that he knew I was emotional making him place his forehead on mine as he rubbed his thumb on my upper cheek.

"You don't have to say anything" he whispered, "you're my number one girl..I will show that to you every single day" I sniffed

"I hate you" I said with a chuckle,he smiled as he moved my hair away from my face.

"I love you more mi vida" he lifted his head so he can kiss my forehead then pull me into a embrace.

NEXT DAY

"Ahhhhhhh!" My mom screamed as my hand was reached out showing the ring, "no he didn't!"

"Yes he did!" I shouted

"Ahhhhh!" We both screamed jumping up and down then hugging each other,

"Oh my god y/n you're basically married" she said holding my hand keeping her eyes on the ring,

"I feel married" I really did feel like Miguel proposed,but he obviously didn't he promised..but imagine what he will do when he does proposed?? I will die,

There was a knock at the door,I smiled at my mom before walking to the door and opening revealing Maddy,Tristan and Mason.

"Show us" Mason demanded,I dramatically showed my hand as Maddy gasped,Mason eyes widen and Tristan clapped,

"Oh.my.god" Maddy said before looking up at me,she screamed jumping into my arms as I laughed.

"Yes!" Tris and Mason said before giving each other a high five, "where is he?" Mason asked,

"He's upstairs,he should be out of the shower" I told them as Maddy finally let go of me,Mason and Tristan ran inside the house then upstairs.

Maddy walked inside as I closed the door,my mom greeted Maddy before they hugged. "Did you see the ring?" Maddy asked

"Oh yeah I saw it" my mom said as they laughed,we heard thuds upstairs before the trio came downstairs,

"Why would you tell these two bozos that I was upstairs? Tristan jumped on me" miguel said

"I was congratulating you" Tristan said,

"Yeah I'm good,"

"Aw mikey thank you for giving her that ring,it's so pretty" my mom said,Miguel's face changed with a smile towards my mom.

"Of course ma"

"Hey ma" Mason greeted her while walking up to her but Miguel stopped him

"No I can call her ma,it's Ms.y/l/n to you"

"It's Maria to you actually" my mom said to Mason,

"Or it's Mrs.Thames" Mason said as he laughed,I gasped before hitting him in the head.My mom laughed,she didn't take it seriously since she knew he was joking.

"It was a joke ow!" Mason said

"I will kill you" miguel told him

It's kinda short I think,

I watched scream 6 last night and it was actually good!