#15

Y/N POV

I made it home alone luckily,Miguel wanted to drop me off so bad but he knew he couldn't.My mom wasn't home still so I had the house to myself..nice.

I went to my room and started taking off my shoes,my phone dinged.I sighed before taking it out of my pocket and seeing Brady texted,I barely have Brady texting me so I thought it might be important.

Brad
Hey y/n I wanted to say sorry if I was being a party pooper,
I just didn't want you to get into more trouble cause of Mikey.

y/n🫠
You're good
But don't make it seem like It's his fault
Brad
I mean it kinda is
If he didn't kiss you,you wouldn't be grounded
you guys snuck out which made you more in trouble.
If you want I can talk to him and tell him to give you space
Read 9:08 pm

Why is he acting like Miguel is a bad influence? I like Miguel,I like being around him.Brady been moving weird lately,maybe something is happening at home? I didn't reply to him I just left it like that.

I screenshot the conversation between Brady and I and sent it to Miguel,if he thought I wasn't gonna tell Miguel he's hella wrong.

Hermosa♥️
*1 attachment*
My heart🫶🏻
LMFAO
He's moving weird
Thank you for showing me mi amor

I laughed at Miguel's message,Brady is so chill and laid back I don't know why he's been acting like this.It's always been him and Miguel more than Miguel and Mason then shit changes?

THE NEXT MORNING

I gotten ready for school,still sad I can't walk with Miguel but I had to understand what I did was wrong.I went downstairs seeing my mom dressed and drinking her favorite juice, "ready for work ma?" I asked her.

"Yeah but you won't believe what the bitch did yesterday ," she said lowering her juice away from her mouth.I gave her a nod to continue,

"She tried keyword tried! To violate me" my eyebrows raised, "mhm she tried to say that I looked like a gangster from the streets and I'm only there cause my parole officer recommend me there" I gasped.That bitch.

"Well what happened?" I asked,

"Told her that I hope she knows we have the same parole officer and I will give him a call that she's doing her shit again..she was speechless" she laughed.

"Oh my god mama how evil are you?"

"So evil that I was satisfied for the whole day" we laughed.

TIME SKIP

I started walking to 3rd period when destiny was also coming from the opposite side,she walked up to me instead of going inside.

"Hey y/n" she said with a light smile,

"Hi?"

"Where's miguel? I've seen that you guys don't hang after school anymore" she said with a smirk,

"Yeah unfortunately we're both grounded from seeing each other since you know,we were caught with our tongues in each other's throats on my counter." Her smile faded causing me to smirk.

"Yeah I know,but it's not gonna last for long so I'm not so sad about it.I gotta get to class bye destiny" I said before walking inside the class as she stood there. Holy shit I know what my mom was talking about now,I'm satisfied.

I started walking to my seat seeing miguel there for the first time,I sat down as he looked over to me with a smile.This is the first time he wore his hair down in school and I'm loving it,

"Wow you have your hair down?" I said with a chuckle,

"Yeah you like it?" He said while grabbing my hand and placing it on his hair,I felt butterflies as I slowly started rubbing my fingers through it.I look over at destiny who quickly looked away,

TIME SKIP

it was the end of the day,I was putting my books in my locker before my locker got slammed, "what the fuck" I look over to see Brady.

"Hey y/n..uh you didn't respond to my text last night you kinda left me on read." He said

"Yeah I was tired" I lied,he slowly nodded.

"Hey I want to tell you something before anything happens." He said

"Okay What's up?" I said leaning against my locker,he looked around he seemed uncomfortable and I thought maybe he's gonna tell me what's been going on with him and it will probably make sense on why he's being acting like this.

"I..uh" he stuttered before shutting his eyes tight,

"Brady you okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder,he opened his eyes and looked at my hand.He took my hand in his as he looked into my eyes,what the fuck is happening???

"Y/n I have feelings for you.."

This is short asf! But woahhhh what are we going to dooooo?