#49

MIGUEL POV

y/n just stared at me as she heard someone on the phone speak to her,her eyes slowly widen then relax on its own before her legs almost gave out on her but I quickly rushed to her before she hit the ground.

"What the fuck-y/n!" I said as I gently sat bend down to the ground holding her, "someone help me out here!" I shouted as Mason busted through the doors with my father beside him.

"What happened?" Mason asked as my mom with Maddy and Tristan came behind,

"She fainted!I-I don't know why,she didn't tell me anything before leaving-

"mikey,relax alright? You caught her before she hit the ground so she's not hurt" Mason told me as he bend down to my level and placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me which kinda helped me.

"Can we go home? I wanna take her home" I said,everyone looked at each other not knowing what to say. "I wanna take y/n home-mom!"

I looked at my mother who sighed,I know she's upset that we had to end my birthday dinner short but I don't care about my birthday if y/n isn't there nor if she's not fucking stable and my mother knows that.

"Okay mijo,let's go" she said as I looked back down at y/n seeing her in my arms as I rubbed my thumb on her upper cheek.

TIME SKIP

Mason and I gently placed y/n on my bed, "thanks man" I whispered to him.He patted my back

"No problem,Tristan and Maddy are waiting downstairs.I know you probably wanna be alone with her" he told me as I nodded,he turned to leave but then I realized something.

"Mase" I said getting his attention,he turnt back facing me.

"Yeah?"

"Look,I know y/n and I have been distant with you guys and it probably looks like I never want you guys around and I'm all about her but I finally got the girl that I've love for so long,so I just always want to be around her-I don't want y'all to think I don't care about you guys"

"Hey man,it's cool..I might not understand how it probably feels like being in love-but I bet it feels good and we're not gonna stop that" he said with a light smile.

"Thanks..you guys can stay,she probably wants to see y'all when she wakes up" I told him,he chuckled before nodding and leaving the room.

I slowly sat down on the bed beside her as I looked at her,I don't know why she fainted and I'm obviously gonna ask her when she wakes up.

TIME SKIP/Y/N POV

I woke up in Miguel's room,but there wasn't anyone with me.I immediately remembered why I fainted,I was scared cause that means my mom will have to go to prison since my father died.

I look out the window noticing how it's getting dark,i honestly didn't know if I wanted to go home and it's not because my aunt is there but it's because my mom isn't there nor will be she there for a long time.

I sat up as the bedroom door opened revealing Mason and Tristan, "oh hey" Mason said walking in with a bottle of water. "Here" he said handing me it

"Hey" I said with a weak smile before turning the cap on the bottle to open it.

"Mikey is downstairs with Maddy and his mom" tris said,I nodded taking a sip.

Mason then sat down on the edge of the bed as Tristan just stood there, "so-we wanna know why you fainted,if you can't tell us then it's fine" Mason said

"It's okay,I actually would like to tell all of you guys together" I said,they nodded

"Yeah that's fine,miguel wanted us to check up on you..he was really worried since you fell into his arms" Tris said

•My best friend• (Miguel cazarez mora book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara