#20

MIGUEL POV

y/n and I had a blast last night,I dropped her off home around 2am her mom wasn't really happy with that but she understood I was doing a lot for her daughter so she let it slide.

My mom was asleep by the time I got home and my dad was just on his phone but didn't hear me come in,I got ready for school and decided to pick up y/n in my new truck.my truck is my baby besides y/n,

Y/N POV

i zipped up my sweater before going downstairs, "ma miguel is coming to pick me up" I said.

"Okay that's fine I'm running late for work so maybe eat breakfast at school? I'm sorry mija" she said rushing to put her stuff in her purse.

"It's fine ma don't worry" I grabbed my bag and opened the door seeing Miguel's truck outside,he was on his phone waiting for me.I gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek before sprinting over to the truck.

Miguel noticed me and unlocked the door,I hopped in. "Hey you okay?" He asked,I nodded with a smile

"Yeah I just didn't want to be late cause my mom already is" he nodded before driving off, "so last night was fun"

"Definitely,I slept like baby after." I laughed, "Brady texted me saying he wants to talk" I looked at him to see his facial expression and he wasn't too happy,

"What you think he's gonna say?"

"I don't know but he better make sense or we just not gonna be cool no more" he said

"Mikey no,try to hear him out-

"Who's side are you on?" He said,i furrowed my eyebrows of confusion.

"I'm on your side but you can't be a total dick I mean at the end of the day he's been your friend since middle school"

"You can be friends with someone for years that doesn't mean you fully know them" he said,he had a point so I stood quiet. "Sorry that I snapped at you"

"It's okay,just relax and if it doesn't work out it is what it is " he took a deep breath before parking in the parking lot of the school.

We walked in hand in hand,we gave each other a passionate kiss before going our separate ways to our homeroom,

I walked in and sat behind Tristan,he turned to speak to me.

"I saw that post so you guys decided to post about instead of telling us in person" he said with a sarcastic smile.

"you guys basically predicted it,it shouldn't be a surprise" I said,

"Got a point,how is he? I mean his ex's use to complain all the time how he didn't really give them attention nor take them out or he was an ass" he asked,I chucked.

"Well he's the complete opposite with me,very sweet and obviously takes me out,and of course I get a lot I mean a lot of attention from him" he laughed,

"Of course he's an angel with you,the kid loves you" I smiled,he really does I never been treated like that my father was the first man to break my heart then my ex,but miguel is there to heal it all up and it's a blessing honestly.

TIME SKIP

i was walking to 3 period,outside the class I saw miguel and destiny talking.What the fuck? Miguel honestly looked annoyed,miguel said something to her and walked inside the class while destiny sucked her teeth while rolling her eyes.

She noticed me and immediately tense up,I walked over to her. "Hey y/n,so I've heard you and miguel are dating.congrats"

"Oh don't be fake destiny,it's not cute.I know your blood is boiling cause I'm touching and kissing who you can't and don't even try to pull anything to make him go against me cause I'm telling you that man worships the ground I walk on and knows me better than my own mother and wouldn't believe a single word that will come out of your mouth" I said sternly,she took a deep breath I know she knows I'm right and she can't break us up.