#29

Y/N POV

miguel was coming home today,I was so excited plus it's a Friday! Wendy and my mom agreed for me to sleepover at Miguel's for the weekend.

Miguel doesn't know yet and I'm gonna tell him when I see him,school without Miguel was weird but it was only for two days.Brady hasn't came to school,he's probably locked up for what he did and he deserved it.

It was the end of the day,I quickly left school and started walking home.Wendy picks me up so we can go to the hospital together to see Miguel,

I made it home,mom was working late tonight.I went to my room and dropped my bag before checking myself in the mirror to see if I looked decent,i heard a honk making me dash downstairs.

Wendy is always on time,I locked the door before anything and ran to Wendy's car before hopping in. "Hola ma!" I greeted her

"Hey mija! Ready to get our boy?" She asked me,I put my seatbelt on before replying

"Most definitely" I told her,she drove to the hospital.I couldn't wait to bring Miguel back home,he will text me saying how boring it is and how the food is trash and tastes nothing like our moms food.

We entered the hospital and told the nurses why we were here and who we were here for,They let us go through with no issue before we start looking for Miguel's room.

We found his room and quickly rushed in seeing miguel sat up, "oh it's my favorite two women" he greeted us.

"Ready to come home?" Wendy asked him

"Yes please" he responded,I walked towards him to help him stand up since brady did kinda cut deep.Miguel watched me walk over to him with a soft smile, "hi" he said in a low tone.

"Hi" I replied in the same tone,I held his hands to help him stand up and he actually did a good job.The three of us started heading out of the hospital after discharging miguel,

We helped him get in the car since he was still a little weak,I got in the passenger seat since he wanted to lay down.

We got to his house,Wendy helped miguel while I held the door for them.Miguel's dad then picked him up to carry him upstairs and to his bed making it a lot easier for me and Wendy.

I was then left with Miguel alone in his room, "lay down with me" miguel said while reaching his arms out and making the 'come here' motion with his hands like a child wanting candy as he leaned up against the headboard.

I laughed at him before crawling in bed next to him as he wrapped his arm around me while I placed my head on his chest,

"Thank you for saving my mom" I whispered,he started playing with the ends of my hair.

"She's my mom too remember" he said

"That's so weird,you making it sound like you my blood brother"

"Eh I would still go for you if you were my si-

I hit his chest, "stop being nasty" he giggled.

"Your mom saved me,Brady was gonna kill me before your mom pushed him away from me" he said,I then smiled hearing that my mom loves miguel that much. "She's awesome"

"You know what's also awesome?" I said raising my head a little to look at him,he furrowed his eyebrows and nodded at me to continue. "I'm sleeping over for the weekend"

His eyes widen as he had a big smile, "really?" He asked,I nodded. "The best welcome home gift" I laughed before laying my head on his chest again,

"How's school been going?" Miguel asked

"Alright,it's weird without you.Oh and your girlfriend missed you" I said

"I know babe I missed you too-

"Oh no not me,destiny-

He sucked his teeth

"Stop fucking playing with me,I don't know her" he said in a serious tone making me laugh.

"We can call the gang tomorrow,they've been dying to see you again especially Mason" I told him,he chuckled.Mason and Miguel are basically brothers,Mason has been dying to put his hands on brady himself but Tristan always gives him talks to calm him down.

Maddy isn't too happy with what happened,she just wants the old gang to be together again but she knows that's no longer happening after what brady did.

Miguel and I decided to watch our show while cuddling,he didn't want to move much cause he will feel some pain around the area he was stabbed.Honestly it breakers my heart seeing him like this,

He went to my house to save my mom,and he didn't want me to come along cause he thought I will get hurt.He made his dad go with him for backup,not even calling Mason or Tristan to get them involved.

I couldn't love this boy enough, "you want anything to eat? We can order" I told him

"Chinese food please?" He said,I nodded before getting up and going downstairs to tell Wendy.She decided to call and order before telling me to go upstairs and stay with Miguel and that she will call me to come down and get the food.

I went back upstairs, "she's going to order it" I told him,he then nodded before lifting his arm to signal me to come lay back down with him.

I laid next to him as we focus on the tv screen, "Do you need anything else babe?" I asked him.He looked over and chuckled

"Relax mi vida,I'm fine.Im just hungry and I just want to spend time with you"

I nodded with a soft smile,he kissed my forehead before turning back to the tv. "It's good to have you back babe" I told him

"Yeah me too,You know..your birthday is coming-

"You don't have to worry about my birthday right now,I just want you to focus on you getting better" I said.

"I don't care,I want to make this the best birthday ever for you" he smiled,he's too sweet with me.

"Y/n!" Wendy shouted my name,

"Oh that's the food I'll be right back" I said while getting up,

"Okay but hurry I don't like you being away from me that long" miguel said in a low tone,I smiled at him before leaving the room to get the food for us.

Sorry for not posting for a while,been feeling down but I'm getting better! Also I've been thinking about doing a book of miguel being your ex but still in the friend group and you guys have tension kinda like a Ross and Rachel moment?