#7

Y/N POV

We walked into the theaters and got in line for tickets which wasn't long but also wasn't short and luckily it was moving fast,I started looking around while loving the smell of fresh butter popcorn

"Gosh I love the smell of popcorn" I blurted out making miguel laugh,there was a few guys that walked in as a group and started making noises.I rolled my eyes.

the group ended up behind us while talking about sports,girls and other stuff,I looked at miguel who sighed being annoyed.Miguel didn't like associating with guys like that or being around them.

MIGUEL POV

Guys who were purposely loud cause girls are around or didn't have home training which annoys me,I glance over y/n's head and saw one of the guys eyeing y/n then tapping his friend's arm to look at what he was seeing which was y/n's ass.

I took a deep breath knowing I'm supposed to relax and not show my anger,I was doing good and I wasn't gonna let some fuckers ruin it for me nor ruin our night.I then started hearing their conversation clearly, "yo that ass? Tuh shit look good." Then his friend asked what was he gonna do with it,that did it for me.

Y/N POV

I felt Miguel arm wrap around my waist pulling close to his side,I looked up at him confused but he just gave me a smile.He looked aggravated though, "get in-front me" he whispered pulling my arm,I was in front of him with my back facing him.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as my hands laid on the arms, "you okay?" I whispered,he nodded as he buried his face into my neck.My stomach did so many jumps,We finally made it to the front.Miguel spoked for us and asked for tickets,

We were now in line for snacks,the group ended up going to a different line and not ours,miguel asked for a medium extra butter popcorn and just two waters.

Miguel took out his wallet, "you paid for the tickets let me pay for the snacks at least please?" He ignored me and gave his money to the cashier. "I know you heard me".

"And you also know I ignored you" he said while putting his wallet back in his pocket then grabbing the popcorn while I grabbed the drinks.

"Have a good night lovebirds" the cashier,I was gonna tell him that we aren't a couple but Miguel replied.

"Thank you man you too," he started walking away,I stood there for a second before following him.Woah he's been doing a lot tonight,I don't know how to feel about this but I like it.

We walked in and found our seats,We sat down putting our water bottle to the side,Miguel had the popcorn so I had to reach to eat.

LATER

We were in the middle of the movie and it was honestly interesting and kinda creepy not fully scary though.Miguel handed me the bucket so I can finish it but I ended up full and putting it on the ground,

"This movie is actually good" I whispered,Miguel nodded his head before replying.

"It's not that scary tho" I agreed with him,We whispered to each other for a little bit.

"I'm glad we decided to go out without the group tonight" he said with a smile,

"Yeah me too,we barely hang out as just us"

"Why you lying?" We chuckled,we always hang out as just us and it's not because the group is boring or anything it's just we prefer to.

"Do you think I can sleepover tonight?" He asked,Miguel rarely sleeps over but when he does we always make sure it's a night we never forget.

"Of course,I know my mom wouldn't mind"

"Yeah I'll text my mom and let her know" I nodded while he took his phone out,I glanced over his phone and saw someone with the name hermosa♥️..who's that?.I couldn't get a good look at the contact picture,I started overthinking if he was just playing with my feelings to get something out of me but then I thought about our relationship..he wouldn't do that or would he?

Short chapter sorry! Hope you liked!