#11

Y/N POV

It was 8:04pm,we haven't seen each other all day which was difficult for us.it was already getting dark outside.My hair was still damp from the shower I had earlier,I put my jeans on with a simple top
I wanted to look pretty for miguel or at least decent.

I started putting on my shoes while I also got a message,I figured it was miguel so I looked outside my window to see his hair in a low ponytail with his red hat backwards looking down on his phone then he looked up from his phone to my window.

When I was in sight he gave me a grin,I grabbed my phone sliding it in my back pocket and grabbing my house keys on my dresser.I turned off my lamp before slowly opening and closing my door.

I slowly took steps on the floor trying to not make a single sound,finally I grabbed the knob on the front door taking a deep breath before heading out.When I close the door I ran to miguel,Miguel saw me running causing him to bend down a little with his arms open as I jumped into his arms.

He rocked us back and forth,I felt his hand on my lower back while my arms were around his neck. "I missed you" i whispered,he chuckled.

"I missed you too mi amor" my heart melted at the nickname,we let each go before interlocking our fingers to start running away from my property.

TIME SKIP

"Mikey where we going?" I said laughing as we slowly stopped running,We were out of breath.

"Where you want to go? We'll go anywhere you want I'm down for anything you're down for-

"Okay I got it" I laughed,He chuckled

"Let's just go to the park" he agreed,we started walking to a nearby park that always has the gates open at whatever time.I glanced at miguel,he looked so excited which makes me smile seeing him in that mood.

I then started overthinking about my mom,what if she tries to go check on me and finds I'm not there? I'll be more in trouble but clearly that's not stopping us.

We made it to the park and started walking around,I started looking around for something specific.Then my eyes finally saw them. "The swings!" I said pointing at them and dragging miguel along since our hands are still tied.

"Wait y/n!" He laughed,We made it to the swings.I put myself on one and looked at miguel to see if he would get on one,

"You gonna get on?" I asked with a smile.No matter how old I get,swings will always make me feel like a child

"Nah I just wanna watch you for now" he leaned against the fence that's surrounded the area,I gave him a confused look. "Not in like a weirdo stalkerish  way"

MIGUEL POV

She started swinging back and forth with a confused face after what I said,I laughed it off.Don't get me wrong I think about what would happen if we get caught but I honestly don't care,being with y/n is just like being a kid again and you just don't care about anything.

I admired her,she looks so beautiful.What are we? We kissed I mean that has to be something,her mom said she likes me and I like her but our friendship can be at risk.What if we don't work out and it's awkward,

I spoke to Mason before I left the house and he's pretty hype for me but he was kinda grossed out on what I did with y/n on the counter.Was it really that bad?

"You okay?" She asked me,it's so cute when she cares

"yeah I'm good why?"

"You looked zoned out while I was talking"she said slowing down the pace of her swinging.