#4

Y/N POV

It was now Tuesday which I still had hate for,my eyes flickered open as I was hearing my name being called over and over,I slowly move my head up to listen realizing it isn't my mom's voice.I looked at my phone showing Miguel's forehead and him repeating my name not getting tired of it.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n-"

"Shut uppppp" I said clearly annoyed,he laughed before starting his sentence.

"Good morning,finally you know how many times I called your name?" He said

"No and don't care" I said placing my head back to the pillow still tired,I don't want to get up honestly.

"Wakey Wakey it's time for school" miguel sang,I groaned in response.I can't stay mad at him for long cause I know he just wants me to be at school which I don't blame him for,I just wish I graduated already.

TIME SKIP

After showering and doing the extra shit I was ready,I sprayed perfume before leaving my room and making my way downstairs.My mom was putting a plate filled with food where I sit at.

"Morning Mami" I greeted her,she looked up with a smile.She was dressed up so I figured she was going to work after 3 days off due to her 'sickness' when really she just wanted a break from work.

my mom said there's this girl at work that always gives her dirty looks and makes fun of her tattoos and piercings.I told my mom to tell her she has a daughter who will beat ass doesn't matter what age,of course my mom didn't but my mom can handle herself.

"Morning mija,ready for school?" She said before sitting down at her seat which is beside me,

"Obviously not,ready for work?" I sat down and started digging in.

"Obviously not,I don't want to see that bitch at work.Dios mio I don't even know what I did to her" she said before taking a sip out of her orange juice

"Remember ma it's because you're beautiful and you have everything she doesn't have" I said with a smile,My mom looked at me before caressing my head and pulling me in to kiss my forehead.

"Thank you princesa,how did I get so lucky to have you?" She held my hand on the table as I smiled at her,After everything she's been through she still manage to have a smile on her face which I always looked up to.

"It's too early to be lovey dovey ma" I said playfully causing her to chuckle.

"Yeah you right, I don't even like you like that" she said while taking a bite out of her breakfast,i scoffed before laughing.We finish our breakfast before the door bell rang,

TIME SKIP

It was finally 3rd period,I was sitting in my seat waiting for miguel to show up.The girl who stares at us started walking up to me,oh lord.

"Hey what's your name?" She asked me,I gave her a confused look as I was debating if I should be a bitch or be nice.

"Uhh y/n,why?"

"Oh I just wanted to know cause you're really pretty" her tone was fake,I wasn't gonna believe that shit at all.My mother raised me too well,

"Oh Thank you" I said before looking back at my phone,I felt her presence still there so I know she wanted to say something else.I looked back up at her, "uh is there anything else?" I asked her.

"I wanted to ask if miguel the boy that sits next you is single?" She said with a grin,my blood started boiling I don't know why she's just asking a question which makes me want to slam her face in-Wait what? Why? She's asking a question? Why am I heated?.

"Why don't you ask him" I suggested,I wanted to see Miguel's respond to her and see the disappointment in her face when he tells her to go fuck off and die-BRO WHAT?? WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?

"Oh okay I will" she said before walking off,I peeped when she was turning around that her face dropped and there wasn't a smile anymore,I knew she was being fake.Later,miguel finally walks in and heads over to me and sat in his seat before greeting me.

Then,the girl gets back up and started walking over to us,here we go.

"Hi miguel!" She said excitedly,I just threw up in my mouth.

"Uh hey" he said awkwardly,I need him to be the asshole he is and not be nice-RELAX

"So I have a question for you that I need you to answer" she said with her arms behind her back and moving side to side,I can taste my vomit.

"What's up?" Miguel will glance at me here and there to see my reaction but I was just glaring at the girl.

"Are you single?" She blurted out,miguel was silent for a while,He was looking over to me.I shrugged not knowing what to say to him.

"Yeah I am,why?"

"Cause there's this movie coming out on Friday night it's supposed to be scary and I was wondering if you want to go with me without having any issues" she said while trying to make puppy eyes at him but she just looked weird.

"Nah I'm good thanks" he said calmly.Her smile faded while I covered my mouth and looked away,she slowly nodded before walking away.

"Hey want to go see that movie on Friday night? It's supposed to be scary just how you like it." He smirked,my heart melted..that's a weird feeling.

TIME SKIP

It was lunch time,Mason was talking about a video he saw on tiktok and how he thought it was funny,Maddy and I were having our own private conversation.

"You should've seen her face when he said no" I told her,she laughed imagining it.Maddy is a good listener when I rant and she's always there for me when I'm down.

"Oh my god tell it again please!" I smiled at her before seeing the girl who asked out miguel glare at me from across the cafeteria.What the hell is she looking at?

"Miguel mira it's your girlfriend"I said nodding where the girl is,miguel takes his eyes off Mason and looks where I nodded at.The girl then started looking at him with a smile,oh bitch please.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" he started getting up,my heart dropped.

"For what?" Tristan asked,miguel shrugged before replying.

"To see what she wants" he walked over to her,The group looked at me to see if I had a face and hell I did.Miguel sat across from her and started talking,obviously I couldn't make out what they were saying,I sucked at reading lips..

Then miguel gave her a smile..a genuine smile..

Drama drama drama,I'm trying! Hope you liked!