ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

CHARACTERS

AJAY DEV

Ajay is a middle class young man

Ajay is a middle class young man. He is 28 years old. He is an introvert. He works in a private company as a Team leader in Chennai. He does not mingle with anyone. He is a workaholic person. He keeps everything with himself. He lost belief in love and marriages as he got dumped by his girlfriend ages ago. He marries one of his family friend due to family pressure.

SREEDEVI MOHAN

Sreedevi is an introvert middle class woman

Sreedevi is an introvert middle class woman. She is 25 years old. She is working as a high school Physics teacher. Talking about sreedevi's character, she is almost like a lifeless human being. She does not have interest in anything. She does not have any dreams. Girls like sreedevi may have different dreams. Some may have dreams related to career and some may have dreams related to personal life. But sreedevi had neither. She didn't had any close friends. She is not even close to her parents as they were toxic. She has a lot of family friends, but she is close to none. She is living just because she was born. She has no meaning in her life. She is too lazy to try different things on her life. She just want to live forever just like how she lives at the moment. She is not interested in marriage or love.

REBA

Reba is a sweet young girl

Reba is a sweet young girl. She is 25 years old. She works as an employee in Ajay's Team. Has a crush on Ajay

AKASH

Akash is a 10th std student in Sreedevi's school

JOHN

John is an unmarried Maths teacher in Sreedevi's school

John is an unmarried Maths teacher in Sreedevi's school. He has a one-side love on Sreedevi.

Other characters

Dev :-  Ajay's father
Mohan :- Sreedevi's father

Abirami :- Ajay's ex girlfriend.

Megha :- Ajay's colleague.
Devadarshini :- Asst. Manager in Ajay's company.
Prabhakaran :- Managing Director in Ajay's company.
Tanya :- Ajay's colleague cum Reba's friend.

Shyla :- PT teacher in Sreedevi's school.
Amala miss :- English teacher in Sreedevi's school.
Joel :- Akash's benchmate

NB : The main characters of the story is Sreedevi and Ajay. All others are side characters.

INTRODUCTION

Ajay's father Dev and Sreedevi's father Mohan are friends. Their native place is Coimbatore. They are in a club of 5 members and all of them are family friends. They used to hang out at eachothers place. And their kids used to play when they hang out.Sreedevi never played with them nor talk to them much. She was always alone. Ajay also never talked to her just like others. The others used to gossip about her but Ajay knew she was an introvert and was not interested in these.

All the kids grew up and went to different places for their career. Ajay finished his MBA and went to Chennai for job. Sreedevi tried for neet exam but she failed unfortunately, so she did a masters in physics.

Ajay was not ready for marriage as he had no more belief in it. His mother shared her worries with Sreedevi's mom. She suggested to get Ajay married to Sreedevi.

Sreedevi's parents decided her marriage with Ajay. Sreedevi was never interested in marriages but she couldn't say a No as she didn't had any reason to say a no. She couldn't openly say her feelings to her parents as she was not so close to them.

Ajay was denying the marriage alliance but his mom pestered and compelled him and finally he agreed.

Ajay and Sreedevi gets married. Sreedevi gets a job in Chennai as a teacher. They both move to an apartment in Chennai. After moving to the apartment, both of them stay like strangers. They don't even talk to eachother unless necessary.

Ajay continued to be a workaholic person and never gave chance to the marriage. Same goes with Sreedevi, she too continued to live her not-so-interesting life without giving a chance to the marriage.

None of Ajay's colleagues knew that he was married and None of Sreedevi's students and colleagues knew that she was married.

Ajay wake up in the morning, does household chores, goes to work, get back home, work again,sleep...repeatu

Sreedevi wake up in the morning, does household chores, goes to school, get back home, read books, prepare notes, sleep.. Repeatu

Like this their life moves in a repeat mode for one and a half years but destiny has something else for them. What happens when this repeat mode gets upside down?

Stay tuned to know more about Ajay and Sreedevi.

AN :- Hey guys hope you all liked the plot. This story will be completely different from my first one including the writing style.

I will be updating the prologue on Monday after seeing your feedbacks🙂