ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

(Recap : Sreedevi prepares for a surprise plan for Ajay's birthday)

May 7, 2019.

Ajay

"Happy Birthdayy" she screamed as she hugged me around my neck.

"Thank you babyy" I kissed her cheeks.

"Unakaga naa oru gift vachurken" she said excitedly taking out something from her bag.

"Enna??" I frowned.

"Tan ta dan" she held out a box. I opened it without any patience and found a watch. Though a watch was a common gift, it felt special.

"Pudichiruka?"

"Romba" I smiled at her.

Everything behind her turned blur. I squinted my eyes to get a clear view of her as her face turned blur.

"I love you aju" I heard her voice.

"Love you too abi" I heard my voice.

Her tall self turned short, her long hair turned short, her dusky skin turned fair. Her blue kurthi turned white, her beautiful face disappeared and another beautiful woman appeared. She had a beautiful smile on her face.

"We have got a lifetime jayy" I heard a voice which was more delicate.

~

"Happy Birthdayy Jayyyyy" I heard the same delicate voice screaming in my ears.

I jerked and sat up on the bed gasping for air. She laughed and climbed on my lap. I breathed out and looked around, I was in our bedroom. I am in Chennai, working as team leader, I am married to Sreedevi and I am in love with her now. I am not living in 2011. It was just my memory. I sighed.

"Jayy ennachu" Devi cupped my left cheek.

I shook my head and looked at her who had a worried expression. I smiled at her.

"Onula ma.. Thank youu" I held her hand that was on my cheek and kissed her forehead.

She grinned at me and kissed my other cheek. "Ithu thaa nee enkooda celebrate pandra first birthday"

"Illayee.. Munnadiyum en bithday ku nee vanthurka la" I frowned.

"Vanthurken.. Ana en kooda nee celebrate pannathu illaye.. Oru piece of cake plate la vachu awkward ah vanthu kuduppa.. Athu thaan celebration ah?"

I smiled. "Seri apo ithu thaan namma first birthday" I pulled her closer around her waist.

She giggled when I bobbed my nose with hers.

"Oru nimisham iru" she jumped out of my lap and went out. I switched on the table lamp. She came back with a box.

She sat beside me and opened it revealing a cupcake with a smiley on it. I chuckled at it. She fed me. It tasted good but it didn't taste like a cake from the bakery. Sreedevi was looking at my face.