ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Hey guys!! Innaik en twinneyy Santhiyakannan oda birthdayy!!

Happy birthday twinneyy🥳🥳
Epovume happy ah jolly ah iru...Love youu😘❤️

Sonna maariye unakaga intha update uh😌❤️

Ok now time for,

Ajay

Ipdi asinga pattiye da

I hit my forehead after closing the door. I sit on the bed covering my face in embarassment. I came out of the kitchen straightaway as I couldn't withstand it anymore.

It was ofcourse entertaining to observe her and watch her. Today I woke up early as I am used to it. The first sight I saw was her sleeping face. Her features were unique and different. She had a round face, button nose and thin rose lips. She frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes. She jerked seeing me staring her. I muttered a good morning and left the room.

We cooked breakfast together, dried and folded the clothes together. Today wasn't as bored as yesterday. I was in and around her except the time she prepared lunch.

Evening, she got a call and she talked to that person for more than half an hour. I pretended like using my laptop but I was secretly observing her. She was laughing and talking loudly. I have never heard her talk so loud. I have only seen her chuckle sometimes reading books but I have never seen her laughing like this.

It took me one and a half years to see my wife's laugh. Wow.

But to whom was she laughing at? It seemed like she was talking to some boy as she says "pothum da romba pannatha"

I dont know why but something inside me wanted to see her laugh for my joke.

What the hell?

I shut that thought and concentrated on her again. Later at evening, we decided to prepare chapati and butter chicken. I started cutting onions while she started kneading the dough. Her little fingers moved across the dough like waves. It was so cute to watch. She suddenly stopped kneading and asked me what I was staring.

How do I dell you??

I somehow managed to answer. I mentally warned to restrict myself from looking at her as she has started noticing it but I couldn't help but stare her fingers again that was cutting the onions.

I asked her who she was talking to but what I least expected was she sarcastically pointing out the fact that I was staring her the whole day. I was totally embarassed. I left the kitchen and came to my room.

Oh my god! How will I face her again?

I stand before the mirror and stare at me for sometime before talking to myself.

"Arivu irukka da unak?"

"Ipdi apatama theriyura alavuk pathurka??"

"Ipo asinga pattathum santhoshama?"

"Nee ella seriyana waste da"

"Venna"

I spit my reflection and sit back on the bed. I walk out of my room. Sreedevi is arranging the food on the dining table. I sit silently and eat the chapati and butter chicken.

I dont want to look her again and embarrass myself but my maanamketta mind wants to look her again and again. I eat fast and move to kitchen and indulge myself in cleaning. She comes a bit later and washes her plate and keeps the remaining food on the refrigerator.

I hurry to my room but she stops me. I know its my mistake to have slept with her for the past two days. I can sense the mischievousness in her tone when she asks "AC vendama?".  She is teasing me. I blabber something and rush to my room. I lay down on my bed after switching off the lights.

I hit my head again thinking of that embarrassing thing. It was entertaining watching her. By some or the other reason, I couldn't take my eyes off her, so I stared her the whole day.

Is that a crime?

Well, she didn't mention that I did a crime. She was just sarcastically pointing it. Does that mean she wasn't uncomfortable? Whatever she has noticed me, so I should probably stop staring her from now on.

Yeah, stop staring her and go talk to her.

Some inner voice inside me knocks my head. To talk to her? I am talking to her everyday.

Kizhicha!

This inner voice is shaming me. I am talking to her everyday. What else should I talk?

Did you ever knew that she had a friend named Asif?

It asks me and I realise that I dont know anything about her, though we are under the same roof for the past one and a half years. I have never talked to her other than asking help in between cookings. But why should I talk to her?

Apo oru maasam bore laye sethuru..

I roll my eyes at the inner voice. If I decide to talk to her, I shouldn't be talking to her just for this one month. My mind plays some pictures of us talking, laughing, walking through the streets and watching movies together.

A smile crept across my face seeing those images.

It would be nice having a company atleast.

I close my eyes and sleep.

My alarm sound wakes me up from my deep slumber. I get up from the bed stretching my limbs. I finish my morning chores. I move to kitchen and boil some milk in a stainless steel vessel to prepare coffee for us.

Pouring the coffee into two cups, I take one cup and move to her bedroom. I stand before her room and inhale sharply.

Keep your embarrassing shit aside and talk to her if you dont want to be a ondikatti forever.

I shouldn't be running away and hiding from her in embarrassment like yesterday. Instead I should try to make a move and talk to her. I have never realised that my life would be so boring being alone always until I lost my job. My job was the only thing that kept me engaging that I never felt the need of a company of a human being in life.

I may get my job back after a month, but what if I lose it again in the future? What if I get affected by some disesase and should stay home for a month or more than that?

I had Abirami and friends back then. They are not with me now, but I had my job. Now I realised Job is also not permanant for me. The only person I have now in my life is

Sreedevi.

I am not saying Sreedevi is going to be permanant but right now I have her and I dont want to be an ondikatti again when I have her already.

I open the door and find her sleeping soundly. Its already 8:00 am. She wakes up late if she don't have school I know. I sit on the bed beside her and keep the coffee on the nightstand.

"Sreedevi?"

I call her name instead of clearing my throat. She frowns in her sleep.

"Sreedevi?"

I call her again. She jerks and opens her  eyes. Her eyes widened seeing me sitting there and she sits up on the bed. I throw a smile at her.

"Good morning" I say.

"Goo... Good morning" she stutters.

I smile and lend the coffee to her. She gets it from me and stares me blinking her eyes.

"Coffee kuduchit fresh aagit vaa.. Breakfast panalam" I say and get up from the bed.

I move out of the room and turn back to see her shaking her head confused. I chuckle.

Let me see if I am a boring person or a good company.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Thank you so much for 200+ followers🙏🏻❤️