ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Ajay

How will I control myself now?

The goddess lying under me, is making it difficult for me to control myself. I badly want to rip off her clothes and fuck her hard. But No. Atleast not now, when she is in pain. I have her consent, she made me touch her when I hesitated. She is craving for my touch. I am craving to touch her. Not only to touch her, but to do more things to her.

I gently rubbed her waist and stomach. Her eyes were closed, her lower lip was between her teeth,her hand was still over my palm guiding me to touch her. My eyes travelled down her body. I took my own time to scan every part of her upper body. I halted my gaze when it landed on her hot navel. I slowly rubbed my thumb over her navel. Her breath went uneven. She opened her eyes and stared me with lust filled eyes.

I buried my face in her neck. She took a sharp intake of breath and wounded her hands around my shoulders. Her palms moved seductively along my neck towards my hair and clutched them. I gripped her waist tightly and nuzzled her neck.

The sound of the fan swirling and her silent moans were the only sounds heard. I eventually hovered over her without putting my whole weight on her and kissed her neck inch by inch. She clutched my hair tightly and squirmed under me. I slowly pulled back to look at ourselves.

My eyes weren't looking at her eyes but everywhere. Her Tshirt was dishelved, a little cleavage was visible. I bit my lips   looking down at her assets. She caught my chin and made me look at her face. I didn't hide my blush. She neither. I tried to look down again but she lifted my face again. I chuckled.

"Vekkama illa..?" She asked seductively. 

"Suthama illa" I whispered rubbing her waist.

She fisted my Tshirt and pulled me closer staring my lips. Before our lips could meet, I closed her mouth with my palm. She stared me confused, I pulled back and shook my head.

"Ipo venaa" I said. "Ippo irukra nelamaila naa start panna, apro ennala nirutha mudiyathu... Niruthavum maten.." I whispered in her ears removing my palm from her mouth.

"Enna pannuva" she whispered back tracing my neck with her finger.

Oru mudivoda thaan irukka polaye..

"Ellame paniduven" I bit her cheeks.

"Ellame na?" She traced my cheeks and beard.

"En vaaya kelaratha dii.." She is purposefully teasing me.

"Enna vaaya kelaruren?" She traced my lips with her thumb.

"Hmm?" I opened my lips and sucked her thumb. She gasped.

"Enna sonna?" I asked teasingly looking at her frozen state.

She looked away and blushed.

"Devi..." I tried to look at her. She turned her face the other side.

"Vekkamaa meghala?" I teased her.

"Ponga jay" she giggled still looking away. I kissed her neck and bit her earlobe.

"Inga paarudii.."

She shook her head still looking away.

"Ohh paaka matiya..."

She shook her head again.

"Pothum dii vekkapatathu.. Mudila ennala" I whined chuckling at her cute blush.

She slowly turned her head but her face was still looking down not meeting my eyes.

"Oii.. Vilunthathu nala summa vudren unna.." I pinched her lips and shook it.