ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ

PPT has crossed 100K reads 🤗

An aesthete update left me crying😭. I know you guys are also crying like me. I hope this update would lift your mood🤧❤️

April 23, 2019.

Sreedevi

How cute he is when he sleeps.

I watch him sleep peacefully cradling me as if I was a baby. The morning rays swept inside our room through the curtains. I don't remember when I slept yesterday, I was half asleep on the way back to Chennai and as soon as we reached home, I hit the bed tiredly without even changing my clothes.

I snuggled into him feeling comfortable inside his arms. I moved my hands from his chest to touch his face gently careful not to wake him. I feebly drew circles around his cheeks. I traced his forehead to his nose to his lips. As soon as my fingers touched his lips, they were between his teeth as he parted his lips and bit them. I squeaked and pulled my finger. His eyes were closed but he had a playful smile on his lips.

"Fraudu payale" I tapped his cheek.

He chuckled and opened his eyes pulling me more closer. I moved closer to him cupping his one cheek and bited his other cheek. He yelped clutching my palm that was on his cheek. I smirked at him. He leaned up and bited my nose. I smacked his chest. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning kanne" he said in his hoarse voice making butterflies erupt under my stomach.

"Good morning" I said and pinched his cheeks.

His one hand was around my waist hugging me close to him while his other hand moved to cup my face. He drew circles around my cheek with his thumb. I leaned in and kissed his cheek without hesitation. In return, he kissed under my eye. I kissed another inch of his face and he did the same to me. I grazed my lips over his forehead to his nose leaving feather kisses over there. He gently turned his body so that I was lying on my back.

He leaned in and pressed a strong kiss on my left cheek. I squeezed my eyes and smiled when his lips lingered tightly against my cheek. He removed his hand around my waist and propped his head on it while the other hand was still drawing circles on my cheek.

"Devi maa" he called me with a grin.

"Hmm?" I fisted his Tshirt and pulled him.

"Naa nethu oru kanavu kanden" his hand moved from my cheek to my arm and traced there.

"En.. Ennathu?" His sensual touch provoked a moan which I successfully controlled.

"Athuva..." He looked down "Athu... Nammaluk oru ponnu okay va.. 5th std padikra.. Ava teacher nammala school kooptut avala pathi complaint panra mathiri oru kanavu" he said smiling wide like a fool.

I glared him "Teacher kooptu complaint panra maari kanavu kanden nu sirichikite solringa? Ipdi thaa pullaya valarpangala?" I smacked his arm.

"Eii athu kanavu dii" he chuckled.

"Athuku nu sirichikite solluvingala? Pullaya pathi complaint panranga nu?" I chided.

"Nammaluk pullaye illa Devi" He laughed and only then it dawned me.

He was smiling thinking about our non existant child while I overreacted thinking we already had a child. How foolish of me. I blushed in embarrassment. He kissed my red cheek.

"Cute ma nee" he pinched my nose.

I swatted his hand away and turned my face blushing hard. He kissed below my ear.