ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ

April 16, 2019

Sreedevi

Intha John sir konjam over ah thaa poraaru..

The other day he invited me to a party but I politely denied it. But now he has sent me a book. I wonder why he is doing all this. Even though, I love the book and his sweet gesture, I wonder why he should sent me as we are not even that close.

It is logical if he sends the book to a close friend but why should he sent me? It is not even my birthday. Is he serious about his absurd feelings? Oh God!

But Ajay! He was insane yesterday. As if that John Sir has sent a whole lot of bomb in a package, he was reacting very badly. I mean, it shook me when he literally shouted. I have never seen him that angry.

By the books I read, I guess he might have got infuriated seeing a guy sending gifts for his wife. I wanted him to spill it but he chose to not do it. Lol.

It was fun though, Now I understand why he is teasing me with Reba.

I surf through my wardrobes searching for a silk saree to wear for the wedding but I dont find any. I dont wear Silk sarees or Kanjeevaram sarees at all. I only wear sarees at school and sometimes at home. Those are cotton and Georgette sarees. The last I wore a Kanjeevaram saree was on my wedding.

Even at weddings or functions, I wear simply Salwars. I have never found myself so interested in fashion. I wear anything, I don't go behind fashion and I dont even know which colour or dress suits me but now I feel like wearing a Kanjeevaram saree and make me appear more appealing and so I am eagerly searching for one.

On the top of the wardrobe, I found a small suitcase. I have kept some sarees that I wont use at all in that suitcase. I took it out and opened it. I found a few sarees in it including my wedding saree. It was a red kanjeevaram silk saree with golden borders. I took it in my hands and caressed it, a smile forming my lips. I looked up at the wedding picture of us with garland hanging on the wall. I chuckled seeing the grumpy face of both of us.

That Photographer was testing our patience asking to smile.

I kept the saree aside and looked the other sarees, which are dry cleaned, neatly ironed, folded and packed in a cover. I found a Green Kanjeevaram silk saree with Maroon borders. This was bought by Ajay's mother for me as a gift for engagement. I have never worn this saree though I have stitched the blouse for this. It looks so beautiful and I decided to wear this for wedding.

I kept the saree inside the bag that I am packing for our little trip to Coimbatore. I wonder what this Ajay is doing. I walk to the opposite room and found him immersed in his laptop connected to his headphones, leaning on the headboard bobbing his head. I walk a little closer. He was so immersed that he didn't even notice me. I peeked into the laptop and found the deo deo song of sunny leonne running on youtube.

My chest heaved up in anger. I knocked his hard and he screamed rubbing his head. Seeing me, his eyes widened and immediately closed his laptop and chuckle nervously.

"Vekkama illa?" I glare him placing my hands on my hip.

"Maa paatu thane ma"

"Chiii nee paataya pathut iruntha?" I ask him.

He gives me a toothy smile.