ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Sreedevi

Getha vudatha Devii..

I chant to myself ignoring his gaze on me as me and my brother carry him upstairs. We made him sit on the bed and Vinay left. I closed the door and stroded towards cupboard taking the first aid kit. His eyes were on me but I avoided it. There was a wound on his elbow and it was bleeding. Also there was a little scratch on his temple, which was also bleeding slightly. His knees weren't bleeding but by how he limped,  I guess he would have got hurt but not any scratch.

I sat beside him and took his hands and cleaned the wound with a cotton. He clutched the bedspread tightly hissing. I wrapped the wound with a cloth dressing it.

"Devi maa..." He calls me but I avoid.

"Devi please ipdi pannatha maa" He whined and I looked up at him.

"Vera enga adipatruku?" I asked with a straight face.

He pouted and shrugged. I touched his shoulders to examine the scratch on his temple but he hissed in pain. There might be a scratch behind his shoulders too.

"Ajay.. Sattaya kazhatu" I said.

"Ennathu??" His eyes widened in shock.

"Kazhatu Ajay.. Pinnadi adipatruku" I clicked my tongue.

"Maa adhellam venam ma.." He said holding his collars tightly.

I hit my forehead and stood up pulling his collars away from his hold.

"Heyy iru iru... Naa... Naane kazhaturen" he said and removed his shirt slowly.

Its the first time, I am seeing him with his bare chest and he looked hot. He had a mole on his chest, which made him look ten times more hot. He was feeling very shy. Shutting the immediate urge to laugh at him, I climbed the bed behind him and checked if there were any scratches behind. My mouth went wide seeing his sexy bare back. My hands wanted to caress them and I fisted my palm controlling myself.

When did I turn so lustful? Lord!!!

I found scratch just behind his left shoulder. I took a piece of cotton with antiseptic liquid and for a support, I kept palm on his right side. He gasped and stood up shying away. I clicked my tongue annoyed.

"Ajay.. Inga vanthu ukarunga" I said angrily.

"Devi.. Koochama iruku ma" he said in a low shy voice.

I rubbed my temples and warned him raising my fingers "Ajay ozhunga vaa.. Enak ketta kovam varuthu solliten"

He pouted and sat back in his place. I shook my head in disbelief and applied the liquid on the scratch. I got down from the bed and stood before him, between his legs and started cleaning the wound on his temple. When I pressed it more, he clutched my waist hissing. A gasp escaped my lips, I looked down at him, he had his eyes closed tightly.

I sticked the wound with a band aid, and Ajay removed his hands from my waist. I was about to move away when Ajay grabbed my wrist pulling me more closer to him.

"Devi.. Enna naalu ara vena vudu dii.. Ana ipdi pesama irukatha pleaseee dii" he said pleading me.

With my free hand, I gave a not so hard slap on his cheeks. He held his cheek with his palm and stared me in shock.

"Enna di oru pechuk adikka sonna adichuta"

"Oru adi oda nipatiten nu santhosha padu" I said with the same straight face.

"Seri naa inime sathyama kudika maten  Devi maa.. Please en kitta pazhaya maari pesu.. Ipdi moonjila kooda muzhikama irukatha ma... Oru maari valikuthu ma" he wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me placing his head on my clothed bossom.