One

« Narration »

They say "Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything." Just like that she appeared in his life.

"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like in a game of chess; the QUEEN protects the KING." That's how she was always there for him and protected him, his life was a mess until she cleaned it up. 

Jeon Jungkook who lost his parents when he was 12 and from then he grew up alone in a very depressing house, I mean it would obviously be depressing when you live in the same house which you lived in when your parents were alive and now? Since they died it was so silent and sad living there.

He was born in a middle class family so while growing up he worked in several part time jobs to feed and educate himself. 

He's a very independent person. He doesn't have too many friends, he's just a silent guy and an introvert who's too afraid to talk to other people. 

He currently works at a café as a waiter, he's got that charming look which attracts a lot of customers, mainly the ladies. He isn't interested in love as he's too focused on his job, so from birth until now he's single. Not until he saw her

She was a new customer at the café, she came along with her friends. As usual, Jungkook, after noticing a bunch of people walking inside and sitting he was ready to go and take their order. He was too busy to even look at them. 

When he went to their table and was taking orders until he heard a sweet voice that made him look up. 

"Can I get a croissant, a breakfast sandwich and a latte please?" 

He looked at her for the first time and stared deeply into her eyes, and then a few seconds later his eyes moved towards her lips which had a sweet smile on it. He was mesmerized, he then realized that he was staring at her like a creep so he just took the order and quickly went inside the kitchen area and closed the door and placed his hands in his heart. 

He can feel his heart beating fast. He was breathing heavily, nervous and sweaty. "What's happening to me?" he thought to himself. Then he took a few seconds to calm down and prepare their order. After making the order he and his friends slowly brought the order as they ordered a lot of items, he was having the items which the blonde headed girl ordered. 

He then placed it near her, took a glance at her real quick and looked away. She then smiled and thanked him. "Thank you so much sir, that was really quick." she smiled and complimented him, then started talking to her friends.

He really wanted to ask for her name but he was the shy and introverted type so he didn't know how to. He was about to give up and go until he heard one of the guys from her gang call her by her name. "Hey Lisa, how does the croissant taste? Good?" to which she replied. "No. Not good but great!" she laughed. 

"Lisa.. She's got a pretty name just like her" he thought to himself while smiling and then walked away. He wanted to talk to her at least one time but he wasn't able to. He got so sad when she left, he wasn't able to make a move. He thought it was his fate to always end up like this and be unlucky, then he moved and started to work. 

Then next day ›»

As usual his work began at 08:00 and he was preparing and arranging things. Until he heard the door open, it was his first customer of the day, he greeted them while cleaning the cups, so he didn't look at them properly. Then his friend asked him to go and quickly take the order, he then nodded and walked towards the table.  

He saw a familiar figure sitting at the table and watching the outside view, he wasn't clearly able to see from far as the sunlight was all over her face. He walked towards the table slowly until he got a clear view of her face. 

IT WAS HER! LISA! THE GIRL FROM YESTERDAY! 

She then turned towards him and feeling his presence, she quickly shot a smile to him. He was surprised for a second but he replied back with a smile. He wanted to start the conversation but didn't know how to, he awkwardly smiled until she started the conversation. 

"Hello!" she sweetly said. 

"He-hey! How are you?" he managed to spit that out. 

"I'm fine thanks, and how are you doing?" she asked him. 

"I'm do-doing just fine. Thanks" he calmly said. 

"So what would you like to order?" Jungkook looked at her. 

"Umm I would like to order aaa... Espresso, ice tea, a donut and 3 cupcakes please." She ordered.

"nice choice. I'll bring it right away." when he was about to go she called him. 

"Hey! And one more thing." she added. 

"Yes?" he asked confusedly. 

"Is it okay if I stay here until I finish my work?" she pointed at her laptop.

"I wanted to find a place with a homely vibe and a nice view, and this place is just perfect." she explained. 

"Umm. Ah. Sure" he smiled. 

"Really? Thanks, and if I need to pay for being here, it's fine I can pay-" before she could finish her words he spoke. 

"No-no-no it's fine. Really!" he assured. 

"Oh well, thanks for your help. And I would be your regular customer starting from today. No wait from yesterday, yes yesterday." she laughed, making him smile more. 

"So I'll get to see you everyday. Oh my gosh thank the heavens." he thought

"I'll be hoping to see you everyday." he smiled. 

"Alright I'll bring your order in a few minutes. Okay? I'll be right back." he slowly walked away smiling like an idiot. 

"She was the beginning of something great."

____________

Sooo how was the first chapter???! Leave your comments down below!! Hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a great day!