Four

3rd person pov :

Jungkook was safely brought to Lisa's mansion and was checked by a doctor, he passed out as he was not good with alcohol. A few minutes later, he woke up with a very big headache. His vision was a little blurry as well. He looked around in confusion, he didn't know where he was.

By looking around he could tell that the room he was in was very big. He took a few minutes to process and then his realization hit him and he started panicking, he didn't know where he was or who's house he was in. Was he kidnapped? Is he gonna be killed? Is this the last day of his life? He started overthinking.

He then heard the doorknob twisting sound and he hid under the blanket quickly as he was too scared to look at that person. He then heard a lady's voice talking.

"Sir Jungkook, how are you feeling now?" she addressed him so formally. 

Jungkook slowly lowered the blanket and peaked through it to see a maid standing near the door. 

"He-hello?" he nervously greeted her. 

"How are you feeling now sir?" she politely asked. 

"Go-good. Yes good thank you." he awkwardly smiled. 

"Well that's great to hear, any questions you want to ask me sir?" she questioned. 

"Umm.. Well ye-yes" he was obviously nervous as hell. 

"Well you may ask as you like." she smiled warmly. 

"Wh-where am I? Who are you? What's happening right now?" he was shaking inside and out. 

"Well sir your at Miss Lalisa's mansion, I'm a maid working here." she answered. 

"Miss who? Lalisa? Who's that?" Jungkook clearly didn't know Lisa's full name. 

Before the maid could reply he heard another voice coming from the back. It sounded so similar. 

"Eva, what's going on?" 

He heard footsteps coming towards the room and it revealed Lisa. 

After seeing Lisa Jungkook calmed down. His worries went away just by seeing her, he unknowingly smiled at her. 

"L-lisa?" he whispered, which was loud enough to be heard. 

"Oh hey kook!" Lisa greeted him with a warm smile. 

"Eva, thanks for your help you can go now." Lisa said and Eva (the maid) just bowed and left. 

Jungkook just stared at her as she was walking towards him, he sat next to him and looked at him for a good 1 minute. They both were looking at each other like there's no tomorrow, then Jungkook decided to talk. 

"lisa-ya" is the only word that he was able to say. 

"hmm.How are you feeling now? Better?" Lisa genuinely asked to which he softly nodded without breaking eye contact.

" Where am I? Why am I here?Wha-what happened to me?" Jungkook asked too many questions to which Lisa covered his mouth with her hands and smiled softly. 

"Shhh Jungkook-ah, don't be so fast to ask a lot of questions. You're at my house, I brought you here and you passed out due to drinking alcohol." she said, making Jungkook's eyes widened.

He was completely shook, he kinda knew that wasn't just a normal drink but wasn't sure as he had never tried alcohol in his whole life. Jungkook was embarrassed and ashamed about what happened. 

"Li-lisa.. I-i didn't." Before he could finish Lisa once again placed her hands on his mouth but this time she came closer to him. Which made Jungkook breathe hard.

"Jungkook you don't have to apologize, I should be the one to apologize. Sorry for letting you be alone in the middle of the crowd, I should have bought you with me. I didn't know what was I thinking when I decided to leave you alone." she was genuinely sorry. 

To which Jungkook just smiled. Lisa could feel his smile though her hand which was placed on his mouth. He then slowly removed her hands from his mouth, and cupped her face. 

"Lisa-ya you don't have to apologize, everything that has happened today was just an accident. No one's at fault here so let's not blame or apologize to each other okay?" she showed his cute bunny smile, making Lisa giggle. 

"Ahh and Lisa, this is your house? you live here?" Jungkook fantasized about it. 

"Yeah pabo , and this is my room and bed that you're sitting on." she laughed. 

"Ohhh OK..and your Lalisa?" he questioned. 

"Oh yes I actually haven't introduced myself properly have I? OK so, I'm Lalisa manoban!'' She properly introduced herself. 

"Wahh you have a pretty name just like you." he whispered. 

"Ehhh, I heard that." she teased him. While he blushed and looked down. 

"So you can take a rest now, I'll call you when the dinner is ready." she said. 

"What dinner? I'm going to eat here?" she asked in a surprised manner. 

"Why? You don't want to?" Lisa pouted. 

"No-no, I do, it's just I'm surprised." he laughed it out. 

"Alright, I'll go now. Take a rest." She headed out of the room. 

_

______________

Heyyyaaa new chapter posted!! Hope you enjoyed reading it. Have an amazing day!!! Byee
_______________