Seventeen

Days passed and Lisa's condition was the same but she tried her best for Jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand helped and supported Lisa, he was always there for her. Lisa felt kind of relieved to have him to support her. 

"Babe, today my friends will be coming." She mentioned. 

"All of a sudden? Anything special?" he asked. 

"Hmm I don't know, they just said they wanted to see us and I didn't ask them why." she added. 

"Oh that's why you're all dressed up?" he pouted sadly. 

"Why? Why's my baby bunny sad all of a sudden?" she kissed his cheek as she couldn't resist his cuteness. 

"I-i thought you were dressed up for me. I thought we were going out on a date or something." he looked down. 

"Babe come on, I dressed up for you as well. We can go on a date after they leave ok?" she whispered, making him look up in happiness. 

"Really? Ahh I'm excited." he showed his bunny smile. 

Out of nowhere she felt dizzy and her nose started bleeding. Seeing that Jungkook's smile dropped and he quickly held Lisa by her waist. Lisa then fainted making Jungkook panic. 

"Lisa!! Babe!! Are you ok? Look at me? What happened?" He was trying to wake her up but to no use.

So he quickly called a doctor and carried her to their bedroom. He firstly wiped the blood from her nose and shook her trying to wake her up but nothing worked. He started to shake and cry, his mind kept thinking in a bad way.

He didn't know what to do so he just hugged Lisa's unconscious body while crying badly, suddenly he heard someone coming and he knew it was the doctor. He quickly stood up and ran towards the doctor. 

"What happened to her?" the doctor asked. 

"I don't know doctor, she was alright but suddenly she felt dizzy and her nose started to bleed. Then she fainted, I didn't know what to do? Please doctor help me. Help her please ." he begged and the doctor just proceeded to check her condition while Jungkook was lifelessly standing at the corner hoping that she'll be alright.

After a few minutes the doctor came to Jungkook and handed him a paper. 

"She's fine now, her state is getting worse that's why she felt weak and fainted. I'm sorry to say but her state is getting worse and worse day by day so prepare yourself. And I have written down a few medicines on that paper so make sure to give her those. Take care." the doctor patted Jungkook's shoulders and left.

Jungkook sat down on the cold floor while crying, he had only Lisa left in his world and she was going to leave him soon. He couldn't accept the fact that she's going to die so he then got up and walked towards Lisa. He bent down and kissed her forehead and wiped his tears. After that he laid down next to her and hugged her tightly. Soon enough he also fell asleep. 

After an hour he was woken up by the door bell ringing. He quickly panicked and looked at Lisa who was still asleep which made him relieved, he didn't know who it was so he quickly got out of the bed and opened the door revealing Lisa's friends. 

"Oh hi." he awkwardly smiled. 

"Where's Lisa?" Lisa's friend Noah asked. 

"She's sleeping." he added and welcomed all of them inside their house. 

"Sleeping? She knows that we're going to come, how come she fell asleep?" her other friend Meg questioned. 

"Ahh she's not feeling well." he mentioned making them look at him in confusion. 

"What do you mean she's not feeling well? She was alright while talking to us." Lisa's friend Chris questioned. 

"Ummm..." Jungkook didn't know what and how to say it. 

"It's you isn't it?" Lisa's friend Dom asked. 

"What?" Jungkook gave him a confused look as he didn't understand him. 

"Oh please don't give me that look. Have you been treating Lisa well? I think it's because of you that she got sick and has leukemia." dom harshly commented.

There goes another bullet tearing Jungkook's broken heart. Jungkook just looked down, he felt guilty for not taking care of Lisa even though it wasn't his fault. 

"Why are you staying silent? Huh? Is it because what I just said is true?"Dom sarcastically laughed. 

"N-no. I--" before he could finish dom threw a punch at his face making Jungkook fall down. 

His friends tried to stop him but he didn't give up and grabbed Jungkook's collar. 

"I know it's you who made Lisa like this, you poor stray dog. When you had nothing she gave you everything but now you backstabber her?" he furiously yelled. 

"Dom you don't know anything, get off. Don't judge him before knowing anything." Meg said while she and others were trying to pull him up. 

"If you hurt her again I'll kill you." Dom added and got off Jungkook and they all left the house while Jungkook was still on the floor crying and bleeding. Jungkook then heard Lisa calling him so he quickly got up and rushed to her room. 

"Baby you're awake? Ha-how are you feeling now? Huh?" he asked as he stood near the door of the room. 

Lisa was confused why he was standing near the door and not coming in.

"Babe I'm fine but why aren't you coming in?" she asked and Jungkook just tried to smile. 

"I-I'll just st-stand here." he fake smiled. He started to believe that he was the reason for Lisa's sickness so he wanted to stay away from her. 

"Why is there blood near your face? Why are you bleeding?" she asked. 

"Ahh this?" he quickly wiped it even though it hurt him.

"It's nothing i-i just fell of the stairs. How careless of me." he fake laughed. 

Lisa then got up slowly and looked at him. 

"Jungkook-ah I know what happened just now. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come and protect you i-i didn't know why my body hurt and I wasn't able to get up." Lisa looked down. 

"I heard everything they said. And it's nothing like he said, he was just sad about my illness that's all." She tried to convince him. 

"Baby but am I really the cause of your illness? I'm sorry, if I've not treated you the way you should be treated. I know I'm worthless, I'm so sorry." he looked down. 

"No baby it's not you. Listen to me carefully, I've had this inside of me even before I met you so this has nothing to do with you. So stop thinking that." she strongly stated. 

"Now if you really love me then come here." she added. 

Jungkook slowly walked towards her. 

"Are you sure? But still I'm still sorry for not protecting and being here for you." he uttered and Lisa pulled him into a hug. 

"I said what I said. So if you ever think like that again I'll tickle you." she pushed him in the bed and started tickling him. He laughed and asked her to stop but she didn't, just like that another day passed.

______________________________________

Ahhhh it's almost coming to an end. Anyways what are your thoughts on this chapter???? Love you guys, have a great day.
______________________________________