Six

After a few minutes they broke the kiss as they needed some air to breathe. He kinda got shy and awkward after that kiss so Lisa decided to break the silence.

"Umm so I have a few questions to ask you about your personal life so that we can get to know each other better. You can ask me anything you want. Okay?" Lisa said and Jungkook nodded. 

"So, do you have any siblings?" Jungkook nodded his head as a no. 

"Ohhh Kayyy, how about any pets?" once again Jungkook said no. 

"No again.. Ahh I have one more question, where are your parents? I've never seen them." she asked but the smile on Jungkook's face slowly disappeared. Lisa noticed it and wondered why. 

"Hey!! Did I ask you something wrong? What happened? Why that sad face?" she looked at Jungkook who gave her a sad smile. 

"Umm about my parents, i-i don't have one." Jungkook sadly smiled, making Lisa's smile disappear. 

"Wait, you're joking right? Don't tell me it's what I think it is." she asked and to her horror he just nodded making her feel even more sad. 

"What you're thinking is right. My parents died when I was 12 and since then I've been lonely, it has always been me, myself and I. I'm not joking, it was hard but I got used to it." He was standing strong. He didn't break out but his sadness was visible. 

Lisa just stayed silent, she didn't know what to say. She felt sad and bad for him; she was actually proud of him and thought of him as a real man. 

"Do you think you've made the wrong decision by confessing a little early?" he questioned making Lisa look up to him.

"What? Why do you think so?" she bit her lower lip. 

"It's because everyone I've met my whole life has turned me down when they get to know I'm a parent less like an orphan. Do you think the same way?" His sadness was sensible by his voice Lisa just stood there admiring him like there's no other man out there. She stayed silent for a few minutes and then decided to speak. 

"Do you think I'm like everyone else? Loving a person by their looks and background? If I was that kind of person I would have 10 boyfriends with me. But no I loved you because of your heart and your actions, it's true I wanted to know about you so we could have a better relationship but now I don't want to know. Just you is enough, all I need is you and no one else." She took a deep breath. 

"You know after hearing that it makes me want to--" she hesitated to speak further which made Jungkook anxious he thought something bad was coming. 

"You want to do what?" he bit his lips trying to stay strong. 

"It makes me wanna love and protect you even more. I love you." she confessed to making Jungkook's eyes water, he couldn't believe it. He actually has someone by his side after all he has been through. 

He started walking back and forth as he didn't know how to express his happiness. Lisa could feel his happiness; she just smiled by looking at time. He then came close to Lisa. 

"I'm not an orphan anymore right?" his heart was beating fast, Lisa's heart broke into pieces after hearing that from him he nodded a no and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back with happiness. While hugging Lisa Jungkook asked something.

"Is it too late to ask for you to be my girlfriend since your already my girlfriend?" He smiled.

"Ummm maybe? I thought you would never ask." She jokingly said.

After they broke the hug Jungkook wanted to ask Lisa a question. 

"I just have one question to ask you if you don't mind.." he was nervous and Lisa said yes. 

"Soo.. Who was that guy you were hanging out with?" he made an awkward smile making Lisa burst into laughter. 

"Is that what you wanted to ask? Well he's my secret fiancé." Lisa laughed out, making Jungkook's face slowly turn into a shocked and sad one. 

"Wait... Really?" he got so anxious. 

"No, I was just joking stupid head. It was my cousin from Toronto." she laughed even harder, making Jungkook sigh in relief. 

"Don't ever do that ever again. That was so sad and scary okay?" he pulled Lisa into a hug while he was sulky once again. 

"I won't baby, I won't." She said making him bury his face in Lisa's neck to hide his smile but he failed. 

"Heyy, I can feel you blushing and smiling." she laughed. 

"It's so new that you're calling me baby, I for a second forgot that we're boyfriend and girlfriend now I'm not even joking." he says as he hugs her even tighter. 

"It feels nice to hug someone that you love and they do too. Like when someone cares and loves you and you hug them. It gives a different feel man." he was happy to the core while Lisa just smiled while listening to him, she was also secretly blushing. 

"I wish this feeling and moment never ends." he whispered. 

"It won't." she assured me.

______________________________________

Heyyyyaaa here's the next chapter!! Hope you enjoyed reading this, comment your thoughts down below 💭. Have a great day!!
______________________________________