Thirteen

The next day Lisa was getting ready to go somewhere and was finally touching up her makeup. Suddenly Jungkook came from behind and hugged her. 

"Woah Baby boy you startled me you know?" She looked at him through the mirror. 

"Well I'm sorry babe but you look and smell so good." he said while resting his chin on her shoulder and smelling her. 

"Haha thanks baby." she placed her hand on his cheek. 

"Well where are you going, all dressed up like a doll?" he was still hugging her tightly. 

"Umm, to my friend's party." she smiled. 

"Oh but where does she live? like her address? Just tell me her address I'll drop and pick you up." he kissed her cheeks making her blush. 

"Umm first off it's a he not a she and I'm actually not going to his house I'm going to the club." she nervously looked at him. 

"What? A club?" he then broke the hug and made her turn towards him. 

"Babe, I'm not allowing you to go there! It's dangerous, there will be a lot of drunk people and I don't want them to cause you any trouble." he crossed his arms. 

"Baby come on, I've been there many times with my friends and nothing really happened." She slowly placed her hands around his neck. 

"Are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Ummm maybe once or twice something might have happened but now that I have you nothing will happen to me? Right?" she bit her lower lips while he was thinking. 

"Gosh Lisa firstly please don't bite your lower lip when we are this close cause you're so hot and it makes me wanna do something." He stared at her from top to bottom. 

"Babe!! Please?? Let me go, I'm not the only girl my friends are tagging along so please don't worry. I'll send you my location and you can drop and pick me up, you can call me from time to time if you want. So what do you say?" Lisa was trying her best to get him to say yes. 

After that Jungkook was thinking hard about it and he finally said yes. Lisa jumped up and down in happiness and kissed him in the lip. 

"Thank you, thank you so much baby I love you." She was so happy. 

"Love you too but there are few conditions." he added making Lisa's happiness disappear and making her frown. 

"Firstly you have to let people know that you have a boyfriend if they try to hit on you or try to make a move. Secondly you should not drink. Thirdly you should not dance along with any guy. Fourthly you should not let any guy touch you in an inappropriate way." he listed out the conditions and Lisa seemed to be ok with it. 

"Hmm yeah ok." she simply replied. 

"Ok then. Let's go shall we?" he reached out for her hand and led the way. 

Jungkook started to drive and he kept pouting and asking her to be safe. He was lecturing her. 

"Babe you have to be safe ok? If anything happens let me know, I'll be on the way." his one hand was on the steering wheel and the other was holding Lisa's hand. 

"OK bunny I will let you know." she replied. 

"Or maybe should I tag along with you?" he asked and Lisa didn't agree so he continued being sulky. 

"Babe trust me I won't do anything that's going to disappoint you so don't worry." she caressed his cheeks. 

"It's not like I don't trust you or anything. It's just.." he didn't finish his words which made Lisa curious. 

"It's just? What?" she asked him to continue. He quickly stopped the car, making Lisa surprised and looked at her for a whole minute. Lisa was confused by his actions. 

"It's just I'm afraid to lose you." He genuinely said making Lisa melt. 

"Baby you're not and never going to lose me. So don't worry." she continued to caress his face. 

"I love you so much." he confessed, making Lisa smile. 

"I love you more." She smiled sweetly and then Jungkook started the car and drove to the location, when the destination arrived he stopped the car and looked at Lisa worriedly. 

"Babe please be careful." he kissed her hand. 

"I will babe, and if you're bored you can watch Netflix or something ok?" she winked at him, making him smile. 

"God I'm going crazy over you." he hugged her and she hugged him back. They stayed like that for a few seconds and then Lisa got off the car and waved him bye and he watched her go into the club with a heavy heart. 

After that he drove back to the house after seeing Lisa enter the club.

______________________________________

Ahhh finally posted!! What do you guys think about this chapter? Leave your comments down below?! Have a great day. Byee
______________________________________

Pieces of time | Liskookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें