Fifteen

The day passed and it was the next day, Lisa was still asleep when Jungkook decided to cook for her. He woke up quicker than usual and started cooking her breakfast. An hour passed and Lisa finally woke up from her sleep. She then went down while rubbing her eyes.

"Kookie-ya." She yelled his name but no response. She then smelled something delicious so she followed the smell just to see her dashing boyfriend.

She once again wondered how somebody could be this handsome even while cooking she thought herself as lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend like him. She then went forward and back hugged him, he was startled but knew it was her and smiled.

"Baby you woke up already?" He asked while cooking.

"Hmm" she just hummed her answer.

Jungkook chucked and turned around to hug her tighter. Jungkook while hugging looked at her with such admiration, his love was visible through his eyes.

"Babe I've cooked breakfast for you, you go sit down and I'll serve it." He patted her head.

"Hmm-kay '' she quickly obeyed him like a little child which made Jungkook laugh because of her cuteness.

"By the way jagiya I've asked for that document copy right? Did you take a print out of it?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh yes, I took the print out yesterday. It's in my handbag." She answered him.

"Ok I'll go check it out now." He turned off the stove and walked towards her room where she kept her handbag.

Lisa suddenly remembered something. Her health report was also kept in her handbag, which she didn't want Jungkook to see. She then quickly ran towards her room praying that he shouldn't see it, when she entered the room she realized it was too late Jungkook was already reading the report.

She wasn't able to see his expression as he was reading but when he lowered the report Lisa could clearly see tears in his eyes flowing down his cheeks uncontrollably. Lisa panicked while seeing him.

"Jagiya--" before Lisa could say anything he interrupted.

"What is this Lalisa? Tell me you're joking and this is fake." This was the first time Jungkook has ever called her by her full name.

"Baby i-i can explain." She was breathing heavily.

Jungkook's kness felt heavy so he knelt down in front of her while crying in a mess. The report fell down from his hand, Lisa started to cry while seeing him in this state.

"Ju-jungkook-ah please get up baby i-i'll explain it to you. Just please." She begged him.

"Lisa-ya why? I can't, the pain is killing me. Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Why is this happening to me?us?" He cried more.

Lisa took her steps towards him slowly, bent down and held his face. She wiped the tears from his face and kissed his forehead. Lisa then held him by his face and hugged him, Jungkook gripped Lisa's hand softly.

"Say that you won't leave me." He cried softly.

"I won't baby, I won't." Lisa had to lie inorder to calm him down.

Lisa then helped him get up and made him sit on the bed. She made him drink water and then patted his back softly, While the whole time Jungkook was just looking at her.

"Lisa-ya i--"

"Jungkook-ah let's talk after finishing our breakfast. please." She pleaded with him and he just slowly nodded.

Lisa held Jungkook's hand which made Jungkook smile a little. Lisa led him down to the dining table and sat him down. She served him breakfast and sat down next to him.

"You? What about you? Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" He looked at her.

"Uhh- i just don't feel like it." She tried to cover it but Jungkook knew.

"Is it because of leukemia?" He whispered softly.

Lisa just stayed silent for a few seconds and then nodded softly. Both of them went silent for more than 5 minutes, Lisa then stood up from her chair.

"Oh I forgot to bring you water, wait a minute bae I'll bring it." Lisa then walked towards the kitchen when Jungkook suddenly got up, held Lisa and carried her in a bridal style back to the dining table. He made her sit on his lap and looked at her for straight 2 minutes. Lisa didn't know what he was up to.

"I think it's been more than 5 days since you had a proper meal. No wonder you've gotten so weak and thin, if you could have told me this earlier I would have helped you babe. You can't skip your meals. I know it's hard but skipping your meals will just make your health ever worse." Those words were sincere and came from the bottom of his heart.

Lisa didn't know what to say. Before she could think of anything Jungkook pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss, he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. All his love, care and admiration was felt through the kiss. After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

"Baby please just try to eat for me? I'll feed you, so please eat your breakfast." He pleaded with her and she smiled and nodded.

Jungkook smiled and started feeding her the breakfast which he made just for her.

"Babe, so how does it taste?" He asked.

"It's soo good babyy." she said while eating her food.

"Of course it'll be good as you're not only eating the food that I made but also sitting on my lap and the hot man myself is feeding you. You really hit the jackpot." Jungkook continued to tease her while Lisa was blushing hard. Their moment went on to the point where they almost forgot about the report.

______________________________________

[Sooo how was the chapter???? Leave your comments down below.]
______________________________________