Five

Few days later, Lisa started to hang out with some other guy other than Jungkook. He didn't know who he was, he has never ever seen him, ever since he came Lisa started to give Jungkook very less of her attention. He felt like Lisa's ignoring him and hanging out with that other dude Instead.

Not gonna lie but he started getting jealous and sulky, Lisa then brought the new guy with her to the cafe that Jungkook works for. Jungkook was so annoyed about it, especially when he's gotta be the one serving them. 

"Can I take your order?" Jungkook formally asked. 

"Ummm I would like an espresso, the French toast, classic Combo and the breakfast pizza." the guy ordered, Jungkook noted down the order and turned towards Lisa. 

"What about you miss?" he addressed Lisa "miss" which he never did expect in the beginning when they weren't friends, Lisa was confused but still ordered. 

"Umm I'll take the usual, no.2" she said and Jungkook gave her a confused look. 

"ummm sorry? I didn't really get you? What's a usual, no.2" Jungkook acted like he didn't know as he was jealous and Lisa just looked at him suspiciously. 

"I would like to get the sandwich and French fries combo, crispy noodle pancake, veggie wrap, grilled flatiron steak & eggs along with an espresso. Thanks" she said in an annoyed tone which made Jungkook smirk a little. 

"OK got it, I'll bring it right away." he smiled and left.

"He seems like a nice guy right? He's pretty handsome as well." the guy commented. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever." she rolled her eyes. 

After they finished eating they were about to go home when Lisa stopped him. 

"Hey, you can go first, I'll be back a little late. I have to deal with something!" she said and he nodded. 

And she directly headed to the kitchen area and before entering it she spotted Seo Joon who was a coworker and a good friend of Jungkook's. 

"Seojun-ah" she called him. 

"Oh hey Lisa! What's up?" he walked towards her. 

"Is anyone inside the kitchen except Jungkook?" she asked. 

"Ahh no?" he said, making her smile. 

"yesss!! Can you do me a favor? Can you not let anyone in the kitchen area until I come back?" she pleaded with him.

"Yeah sure. No problem." he assured me. 

She then slowly opened the door and went inside just to see Jungkook washing the dishes. Her jaws dropped just by seeing his back view, he indeed looked perfect from every angle. After looking at his back for a good 7 minutes she slowly walked towards him and softly hugged him from his back, he got startled but then knew it was her just by her perfume.

"Hey buddy what's up?" She rested her head on his back. 

"Tsk. Buddy" he felt sad as she kinda friendzoned him.

"Yaaa what happened to you? Why are you acting so weirdly?" she confronted him.

He then removed her hands from his waist, turned around and looked at her. 

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything." he pretended like nothing happened. 

Lisa couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't take the fact that Jungkook was hiding something from her and being a fake person which he's not. So she took his hands, pulled him with her and brought him outside of the cafe. 

"I need to talk to you, we're going to have a serious talk right now. I want you to be honest with me, okay? Don't try to hide anything, just speak what's on your mind. I won't judge or hurt you if you do so? Okay?" She looked very serious. 

Jungkook then nodded and took a deep breath before talking. 

"So why are you acting weird? Is there something bothering you? Or did I do something wrong? Be straight and talk straight." she looked at him sincerely. 

Jungkook looked at her for 5 seconds before talking. 

"So the reason why I'm acting weirdly is because... You spend more time with everyone except me. At first you used to pay attention to me and now you can't even spend a whole hour with me and you keep hanging out with some random dude. I don't mean anything in a wrong way.. It's just.." he looked down and was trying to finish his sentence but Lisa interrupted. 

"Is it because you're jealous?" She smiled at him? While he didn't say anything but look down 

"Say something dude. Is it a yes or no?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm jealous so?" he looked up seriously for a second and then immediately looked down. Making Lisa smile slowly. 

"Yaa look at me, look at me while you're taking. Why are you looking down? Who are you talking to? It doesn't seem like your talking to me?" She asked him to look at her but he was embarrassed so he continued to look down. 

Then Lisa pulled him closer by pulling his tie and then held his chin and made him look up. 

"When I say look at me, do it." she whispered, making Jungkook get chills. 

"Boii it's OK to get jealous unless you say the real reason no one's gonna know, including me. So be a man and spill it." Lisa gave him some confidence. 

Jungkook nodded and held his breath. 

"Lisa you spend more time with those dudes and not me, like you barely spend time with me these days it's like not the same as it was. You and me. Yes I'm jealous, right? I'm just scared of losing you like everyone else. I just love you so much. As a friend and as a lover I do. I'm not afraid to show my emotions, I'm just afraid people will play with them." he finally confessed. 

Lisa was shocked at first and then she started melting as he continued and she was actually proud of him. Jungkook after finishing just stood there waiting for Lisa to speak. 

"So what do you say? It's fine if you reject me but please don't break our bond and stop talking to me because of this." he was breathing so hard. 

"Do you want me to reject you?" she asked and he slowly nodded his head as a no. 

"After all this, how do you think I have the audacity to reject someone so sincere like you?" she said and Jungkook's eyes lit up. 

"So is that a yes?" Jungkook asked Lisa did not to say anything but pulled his tie once again making him bend a little and smashed her lips into his. They had their magical moment.

_________________________

Ahhhhyesss finally thie moment y'all been waiting for has happened!! How was this chapter??? Leave your comments down below, hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a great day!¡
_________________________