Nine

So Lisa arranged for packing and moving of the luggage, now they're in Lisa's car and is driving to her house.

"I'm really curious how many cars do you have? Cause this was not the car you brought last time and before that." he curiously asked.

"Ummm good question, I don't know though. I never thought about that, I have a few cars at house but let's keep it a secret for now." she winked at him.

"Wait, don't tell me that's your mansion?" his jaw dropped.

"Yes that's right. Isn't it crazy that it's your first time at my place?" he laughed.

"That's so cool, I've only seen this things in TV before well I did go to Noah's mansion one time before but this is huge." he was talking like a kid.

"Haha well welcome to my mansion buddy." they got inside the mansion and got off the car Jungkook was still admiring and looking around.

"Babe let's go inside there's more interesting things inside than here." she held his hand and dragged him inside.

Jungkook was just admiring each and every thing inside like from the walls to to floor, mattress literally everything which made Lisa laugh at his cuteness.

"Babe what I say is go take a refreshing bath and then we'll have our dinner? I'll introduce you to everyone here okay?" she smiled and he nodded.

"Eva will guide you to the bathroom ok?" she then called eva and Jungkook recognized her.

"You-your the one whom I talked to last time when I was here." he smiled and Eva bowed to him.

"Sir, now I'll guide you to the bathroom ok?" she guided him towards the luxurious bathroom and explained how everything worked.

Meanwhile Lisa and her cook Miss Iris whom she calls as Gigi we're at the kitchen. Miss gigi was cooking and Lisa was accompanying her, miss Gigi works for Lisa for 15 years now she might be old but she's very loveable.

"My darling he seems like a very innocent guy." Gigi commented.

"Yeah Gigi he is, that's what made me love him ever more." she smiled.

"Oh dear, I've never seen you talk about anyone like this. You must have really love him." she laughed along with Lisa.

"Your right Gigi, from now on he'll be staying with us so please take care of him I trust you more than anyone else." she admitted.

"Sure my darling I'll make sure to take good care of him just like how I'm taking care of you." she assured and made a small joke in between.

After few minutes Eva came to Lisa.

"Miss Lisa, Mr Jungkook is looking for you." she politely said.

"Oh ok Eva he's in the second floor room right?" she asked and Eva nodded.

Lisa quickly went upstairs and knocked on the door, when she heard come in she open the door.

"Jungkook did you call--" before she could finish she saw Jungkook half naked. His lower body was covered in towel while his upper body was revealed and his chocolatey abs was visible, water was all over his body. His hair was also wet he looked so hot that Lisa shamelessly kept looking at him. Lisa gulped while looking at the scene in front of her.

Jungkook noticed Lisa was looking at his body he just gave out a naughty smile and then fake coughed to get her attention, Lisa then realized what she was doing and quickly turned around in embarrassment.

"Hey do you know where my clothes are?" he asked while trying not to laugh.

"Aahh yeah it's in the closet." she didn't dared to turn around.

"Ok thanks." he chuckled.

"You-your welcome, the dinner is almost ready." she then quickly closed the door and placed her hands over her heart which was beating so fast.

"Oh God that was close what did I just do?" she facepalm herself our of embarrassment and headed down.

Jungkook arrived at the dining hall and sat down and was served by Gigi. He saw down opposite to Lisa, he looked at Lisa who just looked down out of embarrassment he just chuckled and started eating.

"Oh honey, why are you silent all of a sudden?" Gigi questioned as ever since Lisa came down she didn't utter a single word.

"She's just thinking about something very important that's why." he teasingly said making Lisa glare at him.

"By the way the food tastes so good Miss Gigi I absolutely love it." he showed a thumbs up.

Gigi laughed at his cuteness along with Lisa.

"Oh son you can just call me Gigi and thank you so much, your so adorable just like Lisa said." Gigi commented, Jungkook looked at Lisa who was still laughing.

Later at night Jungkook and Lisa slept at separate rooms and both of them couldn't sleep especially Jungkook as the place was new for him and the room itself was so big and it was scary for him. He felt so uneasy so he just took the pillow and blanket and headed to Lisa's room.

Lisa then heard someone knocking on the door so she just got up and asked them to come in, she thought it was Gigi or someone else but to her surprise they door opened revealing Jungkook in his pajamas with a pillow and blanket in his hands. He looked so cute that Lisa laughed.

"Baby what's wrong? What are you doing here with a pillow and blanket in your hand?" she chuckled.

"Umm I wasn't able to sleep so can I sleep with you here tonight?" he scratched the back of his neck.

Lisa then moved aside and tapped the other side of the bed indicating him to come there. Jungkook smiled and jumped in the king size bed making Lisa giggle. Jungkook and Lisa was trying to sleep but they couldn't as it was awkward it was their first time sleeping together. Both of them stayed silent and had a space in between them.

_______________________________________

Sooo what are your thoughts about this chapter!?? Hope you enjoyed reading this part!¡ Have an amazing day!! Byeee ✨
_______________________________________