Eleven

After that Lisa regularly went for a check up for 5-6 days and this time the check up went longer hours. The doctor asked her to come back today as the results have come.

"Hi doc, so are my results ready?" she cheerfully asked while the doctor silently nodded. By seeing him being so silent Lisa thought of asking him what happened to him.

"Sooo doc is everything ok?" she politely asked.

"ummhm." he got up to get her results.

"Soo lis, I know you're a very brave girl and a very-loveable person." he looked at her while she was just confusedly nodding.

"Whatever I'm gonna say now, you have to be strong no matter what. Got it?" he said, making Lisa nod confusedly she didn't know why but she was very nervous, she felt like something bad was about to happen.

The doctor then took a deep breath,

"Lisa-ya you have leukemia." he handed Lisa her results.

Lisa was too stunned to speak, she couldn't take it well. She felt like this was all a dream when it wasn't, she was trying hard to process what he said.

"Doc, you're kidding right?" she nervously smiled.

"I wish I could but I'm sorry Lisa, you have only a few months left" he sighed.

Lisa was completely lost. She felt like the world was about to end, especially hers she didn't know how to react. The main thing she was worried about was her boyfriend, how she was going to say this to him and how would react.

He didn't have anyone except her and now she was leaving too, without knowing he started sobbing. How would she say this to her family? Things happened so quickly. The doctor, seeing her, quickly handed her some tissues.

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" she whispered.

The doctor nodded, asking her to go ahead.

"Since when did I have leukemia?" she asked.

"I'm not sure lis but you've been having leukemia for a few years now you just didn't know it but you've had it inside your body for a long time now." he stated while Lisa just sadly nodded.

"Can you please do me a favor? Can you not say anything about this to my family? I need some time. I'll say it when I feel like it." Lisa added.

"Yeah sure no problem. Take care Lisa" he softly yet sadly spoke.

Lisa got up and walked away weakly. She felt like her soul had already left her body. She couldn't help but to break down. She managed to get in the car and while going back she didn't utter a single word.

She entered the mansion and to her surprise Jungkook wasn't there, she saw Gigi cooking so she went up to her.

"Gigi, did Jungkook come back?" She tried to sound as natural as she could.

"No my dear he isn't back." she didn't turn around as she was cooking.

"Oh ok, I'll go take a shower real quick." She started and went to her bedroom and locked the door and threw her bag on the bed and slowly sat on the floor crying.

Lisa pov :

Why, why now? Everything was going well until I decided to break it myself with this? How am I going to explain it to Jungkook? How am I gonna say that I'm dying and I have only a few months to live? I held my hair and bawled her heart out. I could not express how I was feeling.

The pain you experience when you cannot share your pain or sadness with others is just too much.

I quickly went inside the bathroom and turned on the water and shower and went inside the bathtub. I cried and cried at least now no one would know that I'm crying as the tears are mixed and washed away by and with the water. My lips shivered as I wrapped my arms around myself.

45 minutes passed by and I heard a knock on the door. That's when I came back to my senses. Gosh I almost passed out, I quickly saw that the shower and the water was still going on so I quickly got out of the bathtub and turned it off and I quickly got myself a bathrobe and opened the door revealing my lovely boyfriend.

"Hey baby, oh sorry I didn't know you were taking a bath. I was knocking on the door for like 5 minutes and you didn't open it. That's why I tried to break in. I was worried about you." he innocently smiled, making my heart drop. How am I going to say that to him? I couldn't take it anymore so I quickly hugged him.

I gave up and I secretly cried while hugging him. He just hugged me back and we comfortably stayed silent. I then wiped my tears and slowly broke the hug.

"It's fine babe sorry I made you worried I was just taking a warm bath and since the water was on I couldn't hear you." I smiled and he smiled as well.

"Alright I'll wait for you to change, I have to talk to you about something." he smiled brightly.

"Oh yes me too babe I have something to say as well." I tried my best to plaster a fake smile on my face and I actually succeeded in it.

"Oh OK I'll be down, make sure to be quick. I love you." he smiled like a child, kissed my cheek and ran away.

Oh gosh I love this kid so much. I smiled and dressed up. I walked down stairs thinking I should say what happened today, I only have a few months to live and he deserves to know the truth as I walked down Jungkook was sitting on the couch.

He saw me and tapped the side of the couch indicating that I was sitting next to him. I smiled and did as he wanted to, he moved closer to me and smelled my hair which made me giggle. He finally made me look at him and spoke.

"Lali, I want to tell you something important." he was trying to hide his smile but he failed to. I just nodded in sign for him to continue.

"So you know how I've always wanted to start my own business right? I've been planning this for like years now, you know how it's my dream right? So I've decided to start working on it by making a plan."He held my hand and smiled like an idiot which made me smile as well.

"That's the spirit babe, I'll support you no matter what." I positively spoke, giving him more boost.

"Oh yeah you wanted to say something right?" he politely yet happily asked.

"Oh yeah I did but how am I going to say that to you? Especially now that you're happy I don't want to ruin your happiness, maybe I'll hide it for a few days."she thought.

"Ahh it's nothing important cutie, I'll talk about it later now let's focus on building your dream career." She convinced him that it was nothing important and he actually believed it.

_

_____________________________________

Ooohhh this was an intense chapter. The plot twist is here, now the real story begins.... Dun, dun dunnnn!! Anyways hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Don't forget to leave your reviews down below!!! Have a great day! Byeeee.
______________________________________