Eight

Few days later, Lisa thought of giving Jungkook a surprise visit at his house but when she reached there the lights were off which was kind of weird cause it's only 7:30 pm. Jungkook usually sleeps at 9:30 - 10, she brushed her thoughts off and knocked the door several times he didn't open the door.

She thought he went out or something until she saw the lock at the door, the door lock was bigger and different. She felt that something was off, when she was about to go back she saw a lady passing by so Lisa decided to ask her as Jungkook wasn't picking up her calls. 

"Excuse me, do you know where the guy who lives here went?" she pointed at his house. 

"You mean Jungkook? Oh dear what to say, he got kicked out of his house." she sighed. 

"What? When? Why? What happened?" Lisa was utterly shocked, she had hundreds of questions running around her head. 

"Few hours ago I'm not sure but I think it's because he didn't properly pay the rent for the past few months." she implied. 

"Do you know where he is now?" she was lost, she felt bad for not knowing what's going on in his life. 

"Well I'm not sure young lady, wherever he is I hope he's safe." she gushed. 

"Oh OK thank you so much for your help, see you around." She quickly left to search him, she tried looking nearby but he was nowhere to be found but she still didn't give up. 20 minutes passed but still nothing.

Until she suddenly remembered the cafe, if he's not around here he must be in the café she thought and quickly rushed to the cafe. As expected, she saw him sleeping in one of the couches near the table. 

Her heart wretched by seeing him sleeping uncomfortably and hopelessly, she then crouched down to his level so she can get a more clear view of him. She then softly and slowly caressed his face while looking at him pitifully, she could feel his pain. 

Jungkook started moving a bit as he felt something on his face so he slowly opened his eyes just to see his girlfriend looking at him devastated. He was shocked to see her and immediately got up and faked a smile on his face. 

"Uh babe, when did you get here?" He tried his best to maintain a smile which made Lisa's heartbreak even more. 

"Just now. Why didn't you answer my calls?" she whispered audible enough to be heard.

"Huh? Calls? Wait." he looked for his phone just to see it was out of battery. 

"Ahh my battery died, that's why." He was still holding a smile on his face. It was a sad and fake one. Lisa immediately placed her hand on top of his mouth to cover his broken smile and she started to cry which made Jungkook panic.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you ok?" he looked at his girlfriend who was weeping softly. 

"Do whatever you want but don't try to act like everything's alright. Mainly don't give me that smile, that fake, sad and broken one. It hurts, it hurts me even more to see you pretending." She began to pule making Jungkook's smile drop. 

"Why? Why just why? Why didn't you tell me anything? Why are you handling everything by yourself? Why are you suffering alone when I'm with you now? Did you forget that you're not alone anymore? You have me, you have to share your grief with me.'' She hugged him tightly. 

He felt a little better after her presence and hugged her back.

"You knew about it already?" he asked her while she just nodded her head. He then broke the hug and looked at her. 

"Babe It's not like I didn't want to say that to you, it's just I was tired and I was moving my stuff and I thought you would be busy so I thought of telling you tomorrow." he fretted. 

"Yeah I can understand you babe, I'm sorry for being mad I was just worried about you. Now what are you planning to do?" she questioned. 

"Umm stay here and spend the night for a few days and think about it tomorrow as I'm so tired now." he expressed. 

"Umm I have a better way." she suggested. 

"Well what is it?" he wondered. 

"How about you move in with me?" She smiled, making Jungkook lose his one. 

"Baby now that's a-too much, you know I cannot do that." he added, making Lisa frown. 

"And why is that?" She looked at him seriously. 

"Baby come on it's a big thing, you know I love you for you and not your money." he stated. 

"Baby I know, I never said that you're after my money." she replied. 

"Baby but I-ah" he wasn't able to talk properly as he didn't know what to say. 

"No buts this is the final decision like it or not but you're living with me from now on." she replied and was calling to arrange someone to move his luggage to her house. 

Jungkook couldn't do anything, he knew that whatever he says Lisa won't accept it so he gave up. 

______________________________________

Sooooo what do you guys think about this chapter??? Leave your comments down below 👇 thanks! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Have a great day !!
______________________________________