Nineteen.

Epilogue + Bonus chapter.
(1)

Time skip»

5 years passed since the passing of Lisa, pretty much everything changed in his world. He began to work hard and be an independent man Plus Lisa's parents as promised helped him out with his business. They're bonding grew stronger than ever.

Jungkook has also adopted 4 more cats other than Leo and 2 dogs. He's basically having a mini zoo inside his house, Lisa always wanted a lot of pets so Jungkook adopted 4 cats and 2 dogs as per Lisa's wish. Luca, Lily, louis and Lego were the cats name and bam and love were the 2 dogs names.

And also Jungkook now runs a very successful company named J & L. He's the CEO of the million dollar worth company. He has also opened his own cafe called "lili's cafe", has a boutique named "lali's picks" and a library known as "lalalibrary". He also has plans of opening a few other shops in the future.

Everything seems to be going great for him.

"Appa" a young girl came running to him as he bent down to catch and hug her.

"Seol-ah." He kissed her cheeks as he carried her.

Jeon Seol was Jungkook's 3 year old daughter whom he loves and adores the most in the world, he also saw Lisa's parents coming inside his office.

"Eomma, Appa. What a surprise! How are you both?" he hugged them.

"I'm fine my dear, how are you doing?" Mrs. Manoban asked.

"I'm doing fine mom." He smiled warmly.

"It must be so stressful to be a young and successful CEO but look at my son absolutely rocking it." Mr. Manoban complimented him which made him blush.

"Anniya dad, it's nothing. I actually got it from you." He bowed at him.

"Appaaaaa can we please go and meet mom?" Jeon Seol pleaded.

"How can I say no to my daughter? Let's go see her, I actually miss her. It's been like 2 days since I last saw and talked to her because of my busy schedule. Mom, dad please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. I'll go see her and come back." He bowed to them and went to see the love of his life along with his daughter.

They arrived at the place after 10 minutes of driving, Jungkook even bought a bouquet of flowers for her. They then walked towards the graveyard and placed the flowers on top of Lisa's grave.

Yeah so now you have a little clue about what's going on. Jeon Seol is technically Lisa and Jungkook's daughter. Not a biological daughter but an adopted one, it was one of Lisa's wishes for him to adopt a child.

Flashback on «

4 years ago

Just 1 year after Lisa's passing Jungkook is now heading to his old house for their 5th year anniversary. Lisa had already bought him his house but asked him to open it at their 5th year anniversary. He's now in Front of his old house, taking a deep breath as it's been such a long time since he last came.

He unlocked the door and twisted the door knob. When he opened the door he saw his house fully furnished, it has new wallpaper, items and advanced gadgets. He was shocked to see his house, he for a second forgot that it was his own house as it looked unrecognizable now.

He was looking at each and every thing while he was doing so he found a card with a lot of goodies alongside it. The card was a bit dusty so he wiped it and he slowly opened the card and started to tear up as it was from Lisa and she wrote it, her beautiful handwriting was visible.
-----------

To : The love of my life, my handsome boyfriend and my dream husband.

Sub : 5th year anniversary.

Hiii babyyyyyyy happy 5th anniversary to us!! (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠) Happy 5 years together, it's crazy right? How it feels like we just met yesterday but it's already been 5 years? I've made a lot of memories with you and I loved it very much your the one and only special man in my life and I'm very much proud of yyouwu ♡ Idk if I'll still be by your side by then i hope to be by you..but I'm sure it won't be happening so, even if I'm not there please be happy and enjoy your life I'll always be with you and I'll be watching you from above ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ
So for our 5th year anniversary I've got you 5 special gifts. 1st one is a combination of a few items together, i have my perfume and my favorite hoodie together for you. The 2nd one is your favorite Rolex watch. 3rd a pair of matching rings for us <3. 4th is this house for yah;; and last but not least i bought you a Tesla. I mean all my other cars belong to you but I wanted to surprise you with a brand new car. If you go to my parents mansion they'll be having the car so go pick it up. Love please Stay safe, blessed, happy and healthy! I'm always proud of you and I love you so so much. Never ever give up okay? And I have my 3 last wishes so can you please make them come true? So first one is please don't give up on your dreams and become a successful CEO. 2nd one is adopt 4 more cats alongside with Leo and 2 dogs and name any 3 of the cats luca, louis and Lego and the others you get to name them hehehehe (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠) and the 3rd wish is please adopt a child of your choice and raise him or her ok? Please don't ever feel alone. Love you so so much and miss youuu!!! Take care of everyone in the house, my parents, the pets and our future child !!! Muah 💋 (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡.

Xoxo ~ (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Deeply loving you from the bottom of my heartu !¡

Yours lovingly. ^⁠_⁠^

For once and forever (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Lalisa manoban (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Signing off ~

Flashback off «

______________________________________

Part 1 of the bonus chapter!???  Sooo??? What do you guys think? There's one more part and I'll be posting it a little later!! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, leave your comments down below! Have a great day!!!
______________________________________