Eighteen

Lisa and Jungkook were on a date outside, they were having so much fun talking, teasing and playing.

"Wow this place is so peaceful and cute. Thanks for taking me out here baby." Lisa smiled.

"It's my pleasure, my lady," he teased her.

"Oh come-on babe!! You're getting flirty and flirty day by day! And I kinda love it" she kissed his cheeks.

"And you're getting more attractive day by day my women. And I hella love it!" he caressed her face.

Lisa quickly kissed him on his lips but before he could kiss her back she pushed him and ran away just to tease him. Jungkook smirked and chased her back and he caught her. He then grabbed her by her waist and placed another hand on her thigh, bent down a little and romantically kissed her for a few seconds.

And then they broke the kiss after the downpour of rain. But that did not stop them from the romantic time, they in fact enjoyed the rain. They played and danced in the rain until they're soaking wet. After enjoying themselves a lot they decided to stand near the closed shop entrance.

"Babe, I really enjoyed dancing in the rain. I've always wanted to dance in the rain with my husband and I just made that dream come true." Lisa commented, making Jungkook blush.

"Hu-husband?" he was blushing like a tomato.

"Yeah husband, hubby. She winked at him to tease him more. And he just looked away flustered, his face and ears were fully red. By seeing him Lisa just let out a small smile.

The rain stopped and they were walking towards their car. As they were walking Jungkook noticed that Lisa's nose started bleeding once again.

"Babe, you-r n-nose is bl-eeding." he started shaking.

Lisa stopped walking and touched the blood and realized that she was bleeding. She quickly tilted her head upwards to stop the bleeding, Jungkook quickly ran to the car to grab his phone and tissues. He wiped the blood off her nose and called the hospital, and they were arriving.

"Ba-babe! Hang in there alright? Don't worry, the ambulance is on the way." he held her hand and hoped that she would stay conscious. Lisa tried her best to stay conscious but she fell weak and stumbled so Jungkook held her waist for a support.

"Babe!!! Babe!! Can you hear me?" Jungkook was tapping her face to make her stay conscious. Just that time the ambulance arrived, Jungkook picked her up in a bridal style and placed her on the stretcher. And he got in the ambulance.

"Babe, babe. Please don't leave me." Jungkook held her hand near his face and started crying.

"Babe, don't cry. I won't leave you, I love you." She was in so much pain but still managed to talk to Jungkook.

"I-i love you too." he cried harder.

"And please don't give up no matter what happens! I am and always proud of you so make me more proud in the future ok?" she softly said and tried her best not to close her eyes.

"I will, I will, so please stay with me by my side until then. I'll prove myself to everyone and I really need you by my side baby." he cried and cried.

Then they finally got to the hospital and they rushed Lisa into the ICU ward, both of them were still holding hands and Jungkook held Lisa's hand so tight. When they got to the ICU ward they said they cannot allow him inside but he refused.

"What do you mean? That's my girlfriend right there, why am I not allowed to go inside?" he yelled without knowing. He was about to go inside but the staff held him tight.

"Let go of me. I need to see my wife, she needs me by her side. Leave me please I'm begging you." he unknowingly called her wife and was crying in a mess.

Hours passed and he was standing near the door and watching Lisa through the circle on the door. He was so worried about her, he cried so much to the point where he couldn't cry anymore, felt numb, weak and lifeless. He leaned on the door and didn't want to leave from there.

He came back to life when he heard that heart rate monitor's sound, it suddenly went low. His heart dropped, he quickly pushed the door open and didn't care about the doctor or anyone there. He just stood there looking at the heart monitor showing a flat death line which he couldn't believe.

The doctor just let him be as they looked at him pitifully.

"Lalisa manoban 5:47 Wednesday." he slowly whispered but loud enough to be heard.

"Doc-doctor, wh-what has-happened to my gi-rlfri-end?" His voice was shaky.

"Miss Lalisa has officially passed away. I'm so sorry for your loss." the doctor patted his shoulders and left.

Jungkook's eyes widened and fell onto his knees, his mind went blank. He collapsed on the floor, he was breathing heavily. He felt the whole world crushing in front of him, he started crying out loudly. He saw his beautiful girl lying on the bed lifelessly and pale, he never in his whole life would have thought that life would all of a sudden pass away.

It just happened so quickly that he wasn't able to process it. He was with her a few hours ago and now she's gone.. Gone forever, it took him few minutes to process. He gathered enough courage and walked towards her. He placed his hands on her cold face and cried even more.

"Ba-babe thank you for everything. Thanks for appearing into my life and making it more beautiful for me. But you really shouldn't have left me, please come back and hug me like you do, kiss me like usual and talk to me. I'm really sorry if I've ever hurt you. I'll make you proud of my love I promise."

"Thanks for holding on to it even though it was painful and hard, now you shall finally be free and rest in peace my angel. The heavens have finally gotten an angel into their world. I wish I could bring back the pieces of time so that you could've stayed with me longer but it's alright. I love you forever." he couldn't believe that she was gone, he tried his best to calm down as he still had a wish from Lisa he was carrying. That is to make her proud.

She was the end of hope.

~ The end ~

______________________________________

Sooo I know you guys will be mad but before you come after me I just wanna say that not all stories have an happy ending, we're not at Disney after all!! And as I've already said that I finished writing this story 5-6 weeks ago so it was already planned. I wanted to write a different type of story, so what are your thoughts? And I have an epilogue aka bonus chapters for this story so should I post it? Let me know!! Thanks for all the support towards this journey, I'll be taking a break for few weeks! Love you guys!! Have a great day.
______________________________________