Two

Just like she said she used to come over to the cafe everyday. They became more comfortable with each other. Slowly they started to become very close friends, Jungkook's feelings towards her started to grow even more. Everyday his shift gets over by 04:00 but he stays there until 5 just to accompany her.

Soon a few days later, Lisa started leaving earlier than before which made Jungkook wonder what's going on. So he decided to ask her. He sat down opposite to her while placing her order on the table.

"Heyy *coughs* so I was wondering why were you leaving earlier these days?" Jungkook looked at her.

Lisa, after hearing that, immediately looked up and smiled at her cheerfully.

"Oh wait didn't I tell you about that? Ohh I think I forgot to tell you, so you know my friend Noah right?" Lisa asked.

"Noah who? I'm not good with names" he replied.

"Noah!! I even brought him with me. Remember I came here for the first time with my gang? He was one of them." Lisa tried her best to make him remember.

"Oh yeah, that blond guy?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah bingo. That's him, so his birthday is coming up so we were planning on surprising him." Lisa cheerfully said but Jungkook's smile slowly turned into a sad one.

Surprise, he never experienced any happy surprises from anyone. He most of the time does not celebrate his birthday but he always wanted someone to be with him on his birthday but people usually forgets about his birthday.

Lisa noticed his sad smile.

"Heyy what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Lisa deeply stared at him.

"Ahh no-no. I was just thinking about something else, anyways I hope you enjoy your time with him. And wish him a happy birthday on my behalf as well, okay?" I have to go now, a customer is waiting for me. You carry on." Jungkook then stood up and walked towards the other customer.

Lisa knew he was lying, but she didn't know what happened to him. She decided to brush it off for a while.

Days passed and Lisa didn't come to the cafe for 2 days now. Jungkook was sad and worried but he knew that she was preparing the surprise for her friend. He felt so gloomy, he honestly missed her presence. He then finished his shift and was heading home, he as usual walked back to his house.

While he was walking he heard someone calling him from far, he turned back and saw someone running towards him. At first he couldn't see her properly as it was smoky but as that person got close to him he found out.

It was none other than Lisa, she was running towards him and stopped when she got close to him she took a few minutes to catch her breath and then she started talking.

"Jun-Jungkook i-he in-in" Lisa was breathing heavily as she came running she couldn't talk properly.

"Lisa-ya breath, it's ok we've got time. Talk slowly." Jungkook was surprised when he saw Lisa running towards him.

She took a deep breath and started talking slowly this time.

"So Noah. Noah has invited you to his birthday party." Lisa said.

"Wait what? Me? Why? We don't even know each other that well." Jungkook was surprised and confused.

"umm I'm not sure but when I said that you wished him a happy birthday he was genuinely happy and asked me to bring you along." Lisa smiled.

Jungkook was lost in words. He seemed a little hesitant, Lisa didn't know why.

"Hey what's up? Why are you hesitating?" Lisa questioned him.

"Umm it's because I don't actually have proper party wear." Jungkook was embarrassed as he looked down.

"Wait what? You've never been to any birthday party before?" Lisa was shocked.

"Ahh.. I have but it's just-.. Umm I." Jungkook didn't know what to say or what he was saying.

Lisa then smiled at him and pulled his jacket towards her. Literally she pulled him close to her. Jungkook was shocked to see her that close, he blushed and started getting frustrated as they were only inches away from each other.

He looked at her and had eye contact for about 5 seconds then he quickly looked away avoiding the eye contact which made Lisa laugh a bit.

"I knew something like this would happen so I bought comfortable party wear just in case." she whispered.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he has just heard. His eyes just widened and still didn't look at her, her whisper gave him chills. He has never been this close to a girl before.

"Fo-for m-e?" he slowly asked.

"Yeah for you." she once again whispered making him feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Alright let's go. I have it in my car." Lisa said in a cool manner.

"Your what? Car? You have a car?" everything about her was shocking to know.

"Yeah. I'm currently using a Porsche 911 today. No more questions, let's go." Lisa dragged him to her car. Jungkook was stunned by looking at her car, he just couldn't take his eyes out of the car. Lisa had to drag him to get inside of the car.

"I have a few questions to ask." Jungkook blurted out.

"yeah say it, what's up?" Lisa asked him while driving.

"I-i don't exactly know anyone in the party except you, how am I gonna manage?" Jungkook was clearly uncomfortable.

"Don't worry I'll introduce you to a few of them. You'll be fine, okay?" Lisa comforted him.

"OK.. Where and when am I supposed to change my clothes?" That was a good question though.

"Hmm" Lisa suddenly hit the brake and stopped the car.

"Now and here." she smirked.

"Whattt?" his eyes widened he quickly looked away while getting all red.

"Wha-what do you mean?" he gulped while looking at the other side.

"haha, got you. Chill dude, I'll get out, you change and then I'll come back okay?" Lisa laughed.

"Oh okay." Jungkook sighed in relief.

"OK I'll go out now, call me after you're done." Lisa then got out of the car.

Jungkook after she left, started blushing and smiling like crazy. He started hitting his face and pinched himself to see if he was not dreaming.

He then took a deep breath and started changing his clothes.

____________________

How was this chapter??? Comment your thoughts down below!! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!! Have a great day 🐾