Twelve

The next day after Jungkook left Lisa felt so weak she once again experienced dizziness. She knew she wouldn't survive for so long so she decided to talk to her parents about it. She quickly took her medical file, got in the car and drove to her parents mansion.

She quickly entered the mansion and she didn't see anyone in the hall so she started shouting.

"MOM, DAD. WHERE ARE YOU?" she couldn't shout much as she wasn't feeling well but her parents heard her and came down.

"Oh what a surprise, welcome honey it's been years since I last saw you." her mother got emotional and hugged her tightly.

"You look so tired and skinny, have you not been eating well?" her mother asked worriedly.

"It's probably because of her so-called boyfriend. Is he a good digger just like I said? Did you find out about him already?" her father spoke.

"Dad, not everything is about him, please stop judging him like that. No he's not a gold digger and secondly we're living a happy life." She looked at her father sharply.

"Well well let's sit and talk shall we?" her mother broke the tension between them and sat them down.

"Well what's the matter dear? I know there's something important that's why you came to see us." she tucked a few strands of hair behind Lisa's ear.

Lisa didn't know how to say that, how is she supposed to say that she's dying to her own parents? She just looked at them adoringly until tears started to form in her eyes. She couldn't bear it anymore; she broke down in front of her parents, making him shake.

"Honey? What happened? Why are you crying baby?" her mother could feel the pain of her daughter.

"Did your so-called boyfriend do anything to you?" her dad angrily spoke.

"Dad!! Not everything is about him ok?" Lisa replied between sobs.

"Then what is it?" her dad was curious.

Lisa then stopped crying and handed her medical certificates to her parents, her parents got devastated after reading it.

"What's the meaning of this my dear? You're joking right? Tell me?" her father softened after reading the report of her's.

Lisa just nodded her head as a sign of no.

"Dad, mom it's true whatever that report says it's true. I found out that I have leukemia yesterday and the doctor said I only have a few months to live." Before she finished her sentence her report fell off her father's hand and Both of them got up in shock.

"No, no this can't be happening there's no way I'm letting you die." her dads eyes got watery and her mom couldn't utter a word due to the shock.

"Dad come on let's face it there's no way out of this and don't think it's because of Jungkook because if you see in the report it mentions that I've been having it for years and years now." she spoke, trying her best not to cry.

"Lisa, don't lose hope you can get a surgery right? That'll help you. What did the doctor suggest?" her father's hand was literally shaking in fear.

"No dad there's no way I'm getting out of this, if I get the surgery there's only 35% of me surviving so please don't make me do it cause I don't want to die in pain I want to die in peace. So please. And I only have a few months to live, " she begged him.

After that they're parents couldn't talk as their daughter was going to die in a few months. They could not accept the fact that she's going to die.

"I have a request to make. Please after I die please be with Jungkook and take care of him, he's been with me through everything and he's just the perfect guy for me. He might be poor but in heart he's the richest, he's soon going to start his own business so please help him." She was begging her parents for help.

"And after I die please give my mansion to him and invest all my share of money for his business. I'm sure he'll make you guys proud, please try to treat him as your own son. Please be with him always, please just please don't let him go." She was crying in a mess.

After a few minutes of conversation her parents came to an agreement and said they would be responsible for Jungkook from now on which made Lisa jump up in joy.

"Honey, does he know about your condition?" her mother asked.

"No mom, not yet I'm planning on saying it after a few days" she sighed.

"Alright dear then let's wait and see what's going to happen in the future." she patted Lisa's back softly.

After hours of being with her parents she finally returned back home, she saw Jungkook in the hallway when she entered. Jungkook noticed her and quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Lali, where were you? I was worried about you. I've tried calling you like 30 times now." he was still hugging her.

Lisa smiled and hugged him back.

"Awww my little baby, I was at my parents house." she said, making Jungkook pull out of the hug.

"Your parents' house?" he felt a little scared as he knew that her parents aren't that fond of him.

"Yeah babe but there's nothing to be scared of." she chuckled softly.

"I'm not scared I'm just--" he was scratching his hair.

"Ok-ok enough of that, let's go eat now." She guided him to the dining table.

Both of them had food on their plate and Jungkook started eating but Lisa didn't. She didn't feel like eating. She suddenly lost her appetite to eat. She was blankly staring at the food Jungkook noticed that she wasn't eating.

"Babe eat up, what's wrong?" he looked at her.

She was thinking of an excuse and she got the best one.

"Babe I've already eaten at my parents house that's why. I'm full already so you can eat." she smiled while lying.

"Oh really? Ok then now what are you going to do?" he simply asked.

"Oh me? I'm just going to watch my handsome boyfriend eat." she pouted, making Jungkook pinch her cheeks.

"OK then cutie you can do whatever you like as you're the queen of the house." he continued eating.

Lisa was looking at him and felt guilty for not telling the truth about her health to jungkook. It's not like she doesn't want to say it's just she doesn't know how to say it.
_______________________________________

What are ur thoughts about this chapter??! Leave your comments down below 👇 don't forget to drink water! See u in the next chapter!! Have a great day :3 byee!!
_______________________________________