Twenty.

Epilogue + Bonus chapter.
(2)

"Seol-ah do you want to say anything to your mother?" He asked while caressing her hair.

"Nae appa! I want to say that my mom's the most beautiful person in the world both inside and out. And I love her so much and miss her, I just want to hug her. I wish her happiness!" Seol kissed the graveyard.

"Seol-ah if you're done then can you please give appa and eomma some time together sweetheart? Can you please go and sit in the car? I'll be back after talking with eomma arraseo?" He said, she nodded and walked towards the car.

"Hi love! How are you? Hope you're doing well up there, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to visit you for the past 2 days and I know you would be mad at me but you cannot and can't be mad at me for so long, you would forgive me easily!! Right babe?" He took a deep breath and tried his best not to cry but he failed and broke down.

"I'm sorry baby I know you don't like it when I cry but I can't just hold it in, I miss you so much! You shouldn't have been taken away at such a young age. You should have lived longer than that! But the world doesn't deserve you that's why the angels took you away to heaven. I hope your happy up there!" He stopped and took a letter from his pocket and placed it on the graveyard.

"As always I wrote a letter for you. Hope you read it and show me the right way and guide me through my life. And Seol is growing up to be a beautiful person just like you, don't worry I'll take care of our seol, our pets and our parents for you. You can trust me! Alright lali I'll come back shortly ok? It's time for me to go now Byee" he smiled warmly, kissed his fingers and placed it on the graveyard, got up and walked away.

He got in the car and started driving back along with his daughter.

"Appaa can we please get an ice-cream??" He asked.

"Seol-ah, baby but didn't you eat chocolates 2 days ago? And it's not good for your health and teeth honey." He looked at her through the mirror and stated,

"But dad it's 2 days ago which means it's been more than 48 hours and it's alright to have icecream. And I feel like eating ice cream now so can we please get it?" She pleaded cutely just like how Lisa would request. Jungkook remembered Lisa and smiled sweetly.

How can I say no to my daughter and to my wife?

"Just like your mother. Fine- fine I'll buy you some ice cream, happy?" He gave up.

"Yayyyy thanks daddy you're the best!! I love you." She giggled.

Jungkook and Lisa were inseparable. They were not only connected by their heart and love but also by eternity. They're love for eachother is long lasting forever, maybe happily ever after was not for them in this life but maybe in the next life? Who knows what could happen? Nobody can predict the future but we can work on it!!

Lisa might be gone for now but her love, memories and moments cannot be erased nor be forgotten! They'll stay in his heart forever and ever, those pieces of time will always be remembered!!

Life Is About These Moments
These Pieces Of Time
These Slices Of Life That Flash By...
But They Stay In Your Heart Forever.

And the journey continues...

X~X

______________________________________

Ahhh that's a wrap!! pt. 2 of bonus chapter is posted! Thank you so so much for all the support and love, I'll be taking a break as said. I'll soon be back with another story, take care. Love you guys, have a great day!!! Byeee!! Xoxo ~

______________________________________