Fourteen

Few hours later Jungkook got a call from Lisa's phone. He quickly answered it.

"Hey baby girl, how is the party going there? Huh?" he smiled.

"Umm, is this Lisa's boyfriend?" he heard another guy's voice from Lisa's phone.

"Ye-yes? Who are you? And why do you have my girlfriend's phone?" he questioned.

"Umm sir well Lisa's drunk so can you please come and pick her up?" the guy requested.

"Drunk? She never drinks!? How come? Umm btw who are you?" Jungkook was shocked and confused.

"I'm Jonah Lisa's friend," he replied.

"Ok Jonah I'll be there in 10 (minutes) so please take care of Lisa for me." Jungkook was worried.

"I'll try my best sir, I myself am drunk so can't take care of her for so long. Please be quick." he gently requested and hung up.

Jungkook felt his skin crawl out, he felt so anxious and nervous about Lisa. I mean something could happen to her while she's drunk right? So he quickly got the car keys and drove to the location where the club was located. While driving all his mind could think about was Lisa.

He was worried about Lisa's safety so he got to the location sooner than expected and quickly got out of the car to find Lisa. When he entered the club he felt even more anxious and scared after seeing the place. There were hundreds and hundreds of drunk people inside enjoying the loud music and drinks.

He saw how everyone acted recklessly. He has never been to a club, he has only seen it on TV so this was much scarier to him, he quickly called Lisa's number but nobody picked up so he called like 5 times and after the fifth time someone finally answered the phone.

"He-hello?" Jungkook nervously started.

"ha-who is this?" he heard Lisa's voice from the other line.

"Babe it's me?! Jungkook." he breathed heavily.

"Awww babyyy, I miss youuuu." it was clear that she was drunk.

"Babe, where are you right now?" he seriously questioned.

"I'm sleepinggg in a Party. Haha isn't that fuwnnnyy?" she laughed and Jungkook smiled a little by hearing her cute voice.

"Baby where are you actually? Is there something next to you?" he questioned.

"Ummm there's a bottle, cup and a guy next to me." she slowly said.

"Babe, do you think you can give the phone to the guy next to you?" he politely asked.

"Yeahhh." She handed the phone to Jonah.

"Are you here yet?" Jonah questioned.

"I am but where are you guys?" he looked around.

"We're at the VIP table," he answered.

"Oh ok got it I'll be there in a minute." he hung up the phone and ran towards the VIP table.

It took him 5 minutes to reach the table just to see a guy grabbing Lisa by her wrist and forcing her to get up.

"Come on baby let's have some fun shall we?" he was forcefully pulling her.

Lisa was struggling to remove her hand from him, Jungkook removed Lisa's hands forcefully from his grip and punched him hard in his face which made him fall down.

"How dare you try to grab my girlfriend's hand forcefully?" he was fuming in anger.

Lisa was shocked to see the guy bleeding and when Jungkook was about to grab his collar, she back hugged him to stop.

"Ba-baby please stop." she tightened the hug.

Lisa's warmth made him realize what he was doing and he quickly stopped and turned around.

"Baby are you alright? I'm sorry." he cupped her face and looked at her worriedly.

"I'm alright. Can we go back home?" she was stumbling around and was about to fall when Jungkook tightly and quickly held her waist.

"Yeah let's go." He helped her to walk and left the club.

While getting out Lisa stumbled and was unable to walk properly, so Jungkook stopped and made her look at him by cupping her face.

"Babe. Babe look at me." he stared into her eyes.

"Wha-whaaaat?'' She tried her best to look at him.

"Babe what happened to you? Did you forget the condition and our promises? Why did you drink all of a sudden?" he worriedly asked.

"huh? Oh that? Haha.. I wanted to try something new before i--" she gulped and stopped for a moment while Jungkook was waiting for her to continue.

"Before I die." she laughed. Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at her intensely.

"Wha-whatt??" he couldn't believe what he just heard and then after seeing her laugh he started smiling thinking that she was joking while being drunk.

"Babe, come on. It's good to try new things but this... I guess not." he tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Whyyy? Do yowu hate me nouw?" she pouted and Jungkook just pinched her cheeks.

"No love, I would never hate you. Never ever, I love you so much." he smiled gently and Lisa tried to kiss him but he moved away.

"See?? You said you love me and now you're moving back. You really hate me now!" She started crying like a baby.

"Lisa-ya it's not like I don't want to kiss you it's just I don't want to taste alcohol baby." he held her hands.

"No, I don't care. Kiss me or miss me, your choice." she crossed her arms and Jungkook had no other choice than to kiss her.

He pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her forehead. A few seconds after that Jungkook saw Lisa passed out so he just carried her to the car and made her lie down in the back seat. He started driving the car back to their house.
_______________________________________

Sooooo guysss?? What do u think about this chapter? Recently I've been watching "After" series without the mature scenes but idk why I'm obsessed with it even though it's toxic but I just can't help itt!!! Anyways see you guys in the next chapter!!
_______________________________________