Sixteen

After eating Jungkook sat her down on the couch to talk about it. Lisa did like he said and sat next to him, Jungkook took a deep breath trying his best to control his emotions.

"Babe, tell me. Tell me when did you figure this out?" he seriously asked while looking at her.

Lisa took a deep breath as well.

"Remember when I wasn't feeling well and I had to go to the doctor for 5-6 days? It's because the doctor said that he had to run some tests on me. And that's when I figured it out." she bit her bottom lip.

"Why, why didn't you tell me about it immediately?" he asked while breathing heavily.

"Babe it's not like I didn't want to say that to you, it's just I didn't know how to." she confessed.

"Do-does your parents know about it?" he held her hand tightly.

"Ye-yeah they do. I told them when I visited them last time." she answered.

"Wh-what did they say?" he bit his lower lip as he was nervous and scared.

"They were shocked and angry at first and then they gave up and.." she didn't want to continue saying that anymore as it was hard for her she felt her parents pain while saying it and she started crying.

"Babe.." Jungkook was trying his best not to break out, he started rubbing Lisa's back.

"So is there anything we can do to get rid of it? like a surgery? There's gotta be a way right?" he looked at her with hopeful eyes. Which made Lisa cry even more.

She slowly nodded no.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook was hoping that what she did was not real.

"Th-there's only a very few percentage of me surviving. It was last time when I visited the doctor. If I undergo the surgery then it might be painful for me and it's just not possible. I want to die peacefully." when she said that Jungkook broke out into tears.

He couldn't accept the fact that she was dying and he could do nothing to help her. He never felt this much helpless in his life, he stayed quiet for about 10 minutes and took a deep breath once again while crying.

"Ho-how m-much time do you h-have left?" He asked a question that he never thought he would ask. The most painful and heartbreaking question that someone can ask to their beloved.

"I-i don't know. A few months?" Lisa pulled him closer as she knew how much pain he's going through.

That was the answer which made his heart break into millions of pieces, he didn't know what to do. He started breathing heavily, his heart felt so heavy and he felt weak all of a sudden. His vision started getting blurry, he stood up making Lisa stand up as well.

"So yo-your g-going to l-eave me t-too?" Those were the last words he said before he fainted.

Lisa was shocked and quickly held him before he could fall. She didn't know what had happened to him, so she started shaking. She looked around and started yelling for help.

"GIGI, AUDREY, JASON, LOUIS. SOMEBODY HELP!" She yelled while crying, everyone in the house came rushing and they called a doctor for him.

The doctor came to their mansion and checked up on him. After 20 minutes the doctor came out and Lisa rushed towards him.

"Doc-doctor what happened to him? Is he al-alright?" she nervously asked.

"He's better now, he's just in a shocked and stressed state which made him faint so please take care of him. Don't make him stress a lot from no one. Take care." saying that the doctor left and Lisa fell on the floor crying.

Few hours passed and Lisa was sitting next to Jungkook watching him sleep peacefully while holding his hands. She was caressing his hair with her other hand, waiting for him to wake up. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see Jungkook who had woken up.

"Lisa-ya" he whispered slowly, making her heart drop.

"Jung-jungkook-ah ha-how are you feeling now?" she asked while still caressing his head.

"I'm fine, jagiya. Sorry to scare you." he looked at her with an apologetic look.

"Ani it's fine, just take some rest. Don't stress too much ok?" she added but Jungkook suddenly started crying which made Lisa panic.

"Baby what-"

"Please don't leave me." he sobbed, making Lisa's heart wench.

"Babe I would never ever want to leave you. But i-i don't know why this is happening, I'm not worried about dying but to leave you alone is all I'm worried about ." she wiped his tears and was caressing his cheeks.

"But don't worry my parents would help you out with your business, be with you and treat you like their own son. And for your business I've asked my parents to invest all my money on you so don't worry about anything, chase after your dreams and make it come true. Make me proud, I love you." she stated.

"I don't need anything but you, your my dream, your my everything. How can I be happy without you." he held her hands tightly and continued to cry.

"Babe you have to, that's life. Try to be happy without me, I won't leave you, I'll be always watching you from up. So behave well ok? I'll always be there to guide, protect and love you." she replied.

"Now you go back to sleep baby boy, you need rest." She caressed his head one last time and was about to leave when he held her hands.

"Can you sleep with me?" he asked.

"Hmmm yeah fine." she smiled and laid next to him and they both cuddled and drifted off to sleep.
______________________________________