CHAPTER SEVEN

So we where talking and chatting when I heard, "hello Michie" looking up, I saw a tall pretty ebony lady. Well she looks really pretty and classy if I may add. Her attention was solely on Michael, like I wasn't even existing. Well from what I know, Michael is single, maybe she's one of his exes i thought to myself rolling my eyes.
"Hello Trish, it's been a while" he said acknowledging her.
"Yeah, it's really nice to see you again she said in a weird barbie voice. "Who this one wan impress" I thought to myself.
"So tell me Michael...."
She was getting really close to Michael and I saw how uncomfortable he was, I decided to step in. "Mhmmmhmmm" I cleared my throat. "Honey, won't you introduce us?" I said as romantic as I could, I just hope Michael would get the clue and play along so we could send this trash away.
"Oh yeah sweetheart. Trish, meet Dera my woman and Darling, this is Trish". He said holding me closer to himself and for moment, I almost forgot we were just acting.
"It's really nice to meet you Trish" I said smiling like I meant it.
"Pleasure" she said with a half hearted smile.
"So I will just go get myself a drink" she said leaving but before she left, she stopped right to whisper into my ear, "don't get too deep, he'll just dump you the way he did others" she said.
"Why don't you leave me to be the judge of that Trash, oh sorry Trish" I replied smiling. While she stomped out angrily.
"Pheeew that was really crazy, your taste in women is weird you know?" I said to him.
"Ahmmm Michael? I think it's time you take your hands off me, they're going south my waist" I said.
"Oh sorry dear, thanks for helping me out" he replied gratefully.
"It's alright, so I will just go find Lara, I will be back" I said.
"Okay I will be waiting darling" he said smiling like a child.
What's wrong with him? I asked myself.
This place speaks of wealth!! the occasion itself is filled with a lot of dignitaries and people of influence and affluence in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. I saw Lara talking to Charles Michael's best friend, I was walking up to them when I collided with something, no not something, it's actually someone. Immediately I felt a liquid sensation, Christ!! did this person just pour his/her drink on me? I looked at my dress which was already wet. I looked up only to see that she-devil Trish.
"Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't see you coming, I should have been more careful, I am so sorry!!" She tenders a fake apology.
I couldn't even say a word, I was so shocked, before I knew it, people gathered around to see what was happening. Thank God Lara was around, she came immediately to take me to the rest room. "What the hell are my going to do Lara? I don't even have another cloth to wear" I complained.

THANKS FOR READING!!!