CHAPTER ELEVEN

(DERA'S POV)
I was at work, I haven't been able to concentrate on anything. Lara had told me to go home that she would take care of everything but I refused, I couldn't let her do everything on her own because of my confusing love life, besides she had worked alone for the past few weeks while I was at home wallowing in self pity. Michael has found his way into my heart and their is nothing I can do about it. I love Michael and I really miss him, I really do, but I can't let history repeat itself. I know he's kinda different but you can't trust anyone right?
So I was in my office thinking about Michael who is now the centre of my world, when the door opened and before me stood the most handsome being I have ever seen, I was surprised to see him.
"Michael?" I asked feeling so much joy by just seeing him, right there I realized how much I missed him. "DERA" he replied I.....we both said at thesame time. He chuckled at that, God how I miss hearing that.
"So, how have you been, it's been a while, you know?"
"I am fine, how have you been?" I asked.
"Well I have been thinking of how to get the woman of my life to love me.
"Michael I thought.... I was trying to say when he cuts in.
"I want to take you out, we need to talk, he said.
" But..... I started saying.
"Please" he pleaded.
"Okay, fine so where exactly are we going" I asked.
"Don't worry you will see" he replied. He took me to the beach, it was evening and people not really seen around. We found a quiet place close to the shore and we settled there.
"Dera, I am sorry about everything okay, I shouldn't have kissed you, God what was I thinking? I thought you felt thesame way for me, I am sorry Dera I don't want to live in a world where you hate me. I love you so much to loose you, if you just......." he continued but I stopped him with the tip of my finger resting on his lips. "Shhhhhhhh" I said. "It's alright Michael" looking deep into his eyes, I let all my feelings show through mine, then I said it, those words that I have been so scared to say to any man "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL" He was shocked
"What...what did you just say?" He asked." I. LOVE. YOU. MICHAEL DONALD" I said placing emphasis on each word.
Before I knew it, I was hanging in the air, I mean I was being carried in the air like a baby by Michael who was shouting I love you!!!
"Okay, okay, bring me down Michael!!!people are watching" I said laughing. Bringing me down, he hugged me so tight like he was never gonna let me go. While whispering I love you in my ears. We stayed like that for a very long moment, it felt like paradise and I never wanted to leave. I realized how much I loved him and it was imprinted in my soul that he was the ONE.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

THANKS FOR READING!!!