CHAPTER FIFTEEN

(DERA'S POV)
It's been a week since the date, Michael told his mum about me and we are supposed to see her today, I was going to see Mrs Donald today!!! Honestly, I am nervous, I already knew Angel and she is a very sweet person and Michael had already told me his dad was dead. Michael told me not to worry that his mum wouldn't bite, but mhen!! am I scared? Yes!!! I am.
Lara helped me with the dress and make-up. Later on, Michael came to pick me up. Getting to their home, more like an estate, I was overwhelmed by the beauty of their home. It's a combination of different mansions built in a mixture of modern and the ancient Romanian style. It's so beautiful and speaks wealth and class. If not for Michael's presence, I would definitely have been intimidated. He held my hands as his family came to welcome us home.
"Dera!!!" I heard Angel shout my name as she hugs me tightly.
"Welcome to my home sis" she said I hugged her back.
"Thanks dear" I say as I hug her back.
Mrs Donald hugged me next. "It's really nice to finally meet DERA, you're just as pretty as Michael said.
"Thank you Ma" I replied.
"That's not fair Mum you haven't told me how handsome I am you know?" Michael said and we all laughed at his jealousy.
"So why don't you come inside dear" she said while hugging me by my shoulders. While Angel held my hand as they both drag me inside.
Woah!!! if you think the outside is beautiful, then you should see the inside. It's sooooo beautiful with the whole castle like decorations and designs, I was in awe, infact, I was dumbfounded by the beauty of their home, I have never seen anything like it.
"You have an incredibly beautiful home Mrs Donald" I told her. Oh thanks my darling, please do feel comfortable okay? You're highly welcomed to my humble abode" She replied. Did she just say humble? I mean this is a frigging castle for crying out loud, I thought in my heart. "Thank you Mrs Donald" I replied smiling.
"I'm so happy you came Dera, It's been like ages since we saw last" Angel said.
"Ages? But you saw her three days ago" Michael pointed out and everyone laughed.
"If she says it's ages, then it's ages, right?" I asked supporting Angel.
"Dera you too? Oh my chest" Michael said placing his arm on his chest faking heart break. While Angel gives me a high five.
"Mum, they're ganging up against me!!" At this point we all broke out laughing.
We settled down to have dinner, Mrs Donald asked questions about me and I made sure to answer politely.
"DERA, how are your parents? I would really love to meet the people who gave birth to such a beautiful and strong woman" she said. On hearing that, I became so still.
"Ehmm mum you sh.... " Michael said trying to make his mum understand that that was a very touching topic for me. But I placed a hand on him letting him know that it was okay.
"I am an Orphan Ma" I replied like all was well with me.
"Oh my goodness!!! I am sorry about that, I shouldn't have asked, she hugging me". This was the first time in a long time I felt the love a mother.
"It's alright Ma, I am totally fine" I replied hugging her back enjoying the feeling she gave to me. The dinner went on smoothly and I really enjoyed myself. Mrs Donald showed me Michael and Angel's photo album from childhood, she also told me stories about their childhood, I laughed so much. They had a wonderful family and I really enjoyed myself. It was already late and time to go home, Mrs Donald and Angel escorted

Michael and I to the car, she hugged me tightly and bade me a good night.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

THANKS FOR READING!!