CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

(DERA'S POV)
I was so happy, it's now just me and my husband, yeah my husband you heard that. We were both in one of the suites having a nice time when a knock was heard, it was the hostess. My husband went to answer the door while I went into the bathroom to take my birth and cleanse myself of all the stress of today. I was washing my body when I felt a hand on my waist turning me around.
It was Michael in all his glory, I immediately covered my body with my hand. I haven't been naked in front of a man before and it's kind of embarrassing. I couldn't even look up, I closed my eyes.
But I felt him remove my arms from my body. "Look at me Dera" I heard him say.
"Dera, open your eyes" he repeated when he saw I didn't respond.
He placed his lips on mine, the kiss was soft and alluring. My hands immediately found their way to his neck, he deepened the kiss and I wanted more what was once a tender kiss became passionate and hot in an instant. His arms held my waist bringing me closer to his body, I gasped as he cupped my breast with his arm. His lips left mine, he trailed kisses from my jaw, down to my neck, and finally stopped at my breast. Oh my goodness, this feels like heaven. He sucked hard on nipples, I moaned lightly at the sensation it brought me. He continued exploring my body, he placed soft butterfly kisses on my abdomen.
"You're so beautiful" he said looking at me. At that moment, I didn't even feel shy anymore, I just wanted him and him alone.
He then carried me out of the bathroom into the bedroom, he gently placed me on the bed. As my eyes connected with his, I could see a cloud of passion and lust and I knew mine mirrored his. I wanted him, I needed him this moment, I kissed him and I made sure to pour all the passion into the kiss. My body was on fire and only his touch could quench it. He started exploring my body again, his tongue danced around my nipples while his hands went south my abomen as they caressed it. I moaned loudly at this new sensation, he sure knows how to touch me in the right places.
"Yes babe I was to hear you moan my name" Michael whispered into my ear turning me on the more.
"Damn babe you're so wet" he said in that seductively husky voice.
Before I knew it, he slid his finger into my mould. I finally lost it, it felt so good, my body was burning with passion. I let him do whatever magic it was he was performing with his fingers. Before I knew it, he took his fingers off my mould and replaced them with his tongue which danced passionately around them. My hips began to move in tune with the music he played with his tongue.
"Hmmm, you taste so good cupcake" he said seductively. My core throbbed in anticipation.
"Michael please" I pleaded
"Say that you're mine" his husky voice said to me.
"Off course Michael, I am yours" I replied submissively.
He continued assaulting my core with his tongue increasing the pace. I wanted to explode with passion, I wanted more, I needed more, only Michael could make me feel this way. I was at the peak, the intensity was too high, I was flying on cloud nine and I never wanted to come down.
"Cum for me baby, let it out" he said. As if on cue, I did exactly as he commanded.
The night was long and we made love deep into the night. Enjoyed every part of it as Michael made me feel like a woman.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I was woken up from sleep with the smell of coffee close to my nose. I inhaled deeply as I opened my eyes. A soft kiss was placed on my cheeks
"Good morning Sunshine" Michael greeted with a tray of breakfast in his hands. Awwwwn he brought me breakfast in bed, how nice. I replied by kissing him back on the lips. We ate together, the meal consisted of toast bread, some fruits and coffee. I could be like this with him forever.
I felt so out of this world, Michael had been spoiling me.
I feel so blessed, like I really don't deserve this man but here we are, husband and wife. Soon our honey moon was over and we were back to Nigeria.

THANKS FOR READING DARLINGS!!