Chapter 25

Sasuke

Before I knew it I was in the tree at her window. It was open so I could see her busy in the mirror. She was getting ready for bed early as she had on a lilac robe. I step onto the ledge of the window seal letting myself in."Is it true?"

"Not this again." She says not moving a muscle as she brushes her hair sitting at the vanity. I step into her room slowly. I activate my sharingan and stare at her making a ponytail.

"Did you fuck him?" I clench my jaw. She quickly faces me.

"Huh?" She stands to her feet seeing the look in my eye.

"ANSWER!!" I startled her and she dropped her brush. I try to calm my voice this time. "Don't-" I stop, take a deep breath, then I take a big step toward her. She immediately takes a step back. She stumbles over the brush but quickly regains her balance stopping with her back on the wall. I try to conceal my rage, but it is clear to her. It is hard to hide my true self from her. "Don't lie to me" I continued walking toward her. My body is vibrating, waiting on her to answer. It looks like her body is shaking too. I know I could snap at anything she says. My body is getting hotter by the minute by my blood boiling at what she could say. If Naruto has seen or touched her bare porcelain skin I will unleash hell on this village and let him watch as everyone and everything he loves burns to the ground by my hands.

"No" she breathes out heavily. "I need you to calm down," she said, pleading with her eyes. Big beautiful doughy lavender... deceiving eyes.

"Hinata..." my vision is becoming blurry and bloody. I place my hand flat on the wall next to her head, lean in with wide eyes, and a smile spear across my face. "I am calm" I saw between my teeth boring into her eyes.

"You're scaring me" she whispers, quivering under my sinister stare. She quickly looks to the floor and starts playing with her fingers.

"Look at me" I demand... calmly, placing my finger under her chin. Her big eyes reach mine. I lean in a hair away from her face. "Did you do anything with him?" She immediately shakes her head no. I let go of the breath I was holding and touched my forehead to hers. "You are mine!"

"I..I.." She began to stumble on her words, not sure of what to say. "Sasu-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. I did not want to hear her deny my statement. She was mine and I will make her mine again. I release her lips from my hold.

"I missed you." I grin before reconnecting our lips. Oh how I missed her soft lips and her small figure. My hands made their way around her waist and down to her butt. I cuffed under her cheeks and slightly lifted her so I had better access to her mouth. I dip my tongue in and taste her warmth. I squeeze her ass harder at the thought of Naruto knowing how she tastes. She gasps at first but then moans quietly.

Her hands finally made their way onto my neck and shoulders. I melt at her touch. I didn't think I would feel those delicate fingers on my skin again. I crouch to pick her up under her thighs and wrap her legs around my waist. I push her back against the wall and disconnect our lips. We were both breathing heavily. I take in the scene in front of me. Her eyes were hooded, chest rose and fell rapidly, and her robe began to come undone giving a glimpse of the blue nightgown she was about to sleep in. She took a hand off my neck and attempted to close the robe. Noticing what she was doing, I grab her hand and pin it to the wall above her head. I shook my 'no' staring into her eyes before ravishing in her exposed neck. My other hand continues to hold her up and in place as she moans and squirms under me. I continue to kiss, suck, and bite all over her neck as I have before. Her reaction was the same as before. I have been hard since I walked in and I can't take the throbbing anymore.

*SEX Scene* no important plot stuff

"Hina" I breathe as I drop her to her feet, rip off her robe, and throw it on her bed. "Get on your knees." her eyes widened instantly. She looked hesitant so I put my hand on her shoulder and lightly urged her to her knees. She slowly made her way to the floor staring at me the entire time. Fuck, she is gorgeous.