Chapter 8

Sasuke

I haven't been able to conjure a solid reason why I am here. I initially thought it was for my sharingan and rinnegan eye. Especially since they are rendered useless in this building. But if that was the reason, why keep me here for almost 2 months. They want something else, but I have nothing to give them.

All they do is toture me, whip me, and call me names. Do they keep me here for humiliation? How pathetic.

I ask them what they want from me everytime they take me out of the cell. They always ignore me. I swear on Itachi all three of them will die the most painful deaths by my hands.

They strip me naked and chain me to another wall.

As Mamoru relentlessly turns my back into mush using that god awful whip, I wonder how Hinata is doing alone in the cell. I know she is cold. I don't know why I even care. It is not like me to think of others well-being.

I'm just worried because I need her to get out of here.

After hours of beating, I was dragged back down the hallway toward the cell. This time they didn't bother to put any of my clothes back on.

Once I heard the cell door open, I lift my head and scan the cell for Hinata's figure. I find her curled up in my usual spot. She is not moving. Her lips a pasty blue color. I could see small struggling breaths through her parted cracked lips. Mamoru walked up to her still body and kicked her hard in the ass. She didn't move so he did it again.

"Blue get the fuck up." he screams at her frozen figure. I became infuriated. How stupid can he be.

I couldn't even look at her, it was pathetic.

"Sasuke." Hinata barely breaths out. Mamoru snapped his head in my direction.

"Uchiha, tell your girlfriend to get the fuck up. I don't have time for this" I close my eyes as my forehead faces the floor. Hearing this idiot is amusing. "Uchiha!" Mamoru punches my right side. I don't move. He does it again, and again, and again. Until I am spitting up blood.

"I'll ... move." Hinata whispers. She places both her delicate hands under her on the concrete floor trying to push her body up. No avail, she is too weak.

"Mamoru help her." Asuka (Guard 2) orders looking at Hinata's weak form. Mamoru glares at Asuka shooting daggers. Mamoru turns to Hinata studying her. She still had her hands on the floor failing to lift herself up. Mamoru lifted his foot and slightly pushed on Hinata's ribs with the tip of his shoe, causing her to tip over and land on her back. She was sprawled on the ground looking like a beetle trying to get off it's back.

"Damn Blue, I can't stay mad at you with a body like that." Mamoru eyes Hinata's bare chest. I hate this cocky son of a bitch.

He picks her up bridal style and motions for the guards to chain me back to my spot. Mamoru stares at me as Hinata is curled up in his arms trying to retain any warmth she can. He is faced right across from my, now chained, body.

I look at her fragile figure disgusted. Why is she on him like that?

I felt a ting in my chest. Something I haven't felt since my father was alive. Jealousy.

I was always jealous of Itachi. He got all my fathers attention and praise. I would try to work hard and impress him but it never worked. My mother always had to reassure his love for me.

"Ha. Seems like she likes me too Uchiha." Mamoru says looking down at Hinata's face. "She is beautiful, isn't she?" His eyes then move down. " And she has the best breast I have ever seen."