Chapter 10

Sasuke

She fainted. Just like I thought. I knew she wasn't okay. She was malnourished and didn't sleep like she needed. She fought pretty hard to have little to no chakra to begin with. Not to mention something about Asuka's death didn't sit right with her.

I put the kunai in these snug ass pants I got on. I pick up Hinata's slumped figure bridal style and rushed to the door she was talking about.

I can see the light seeping through the cracks of the door. I pick up speed. Right before I reach the door, I turn my back toward it and bust through making sure not to hurt Hinata.

She looked quite peaceful in my arms, probably getting the best sleep she has had in days. The wound under her collarbone looks pretty deep. Blood was trickling all down her right side. I have to get that patched up soon.

I feel the warm air hit my face and damn it felt good. Two months of captivity can drive a man crazy, but I am too head strong for that.

I take in my surroundings trying to figure out where I am. This is why I needed Hinata. With her eyes we would be able to determine exactly where we were.

I look to my left and see mountains, to the right is flat land and forest for miles.

"UCHIHA" at the sound of his voice I took off. I couldn't run as fast with Hinata in my arms and my weak form. Mamoru caught up with me easy. He was now in front of me preventing me from going any further. I stare him down with my sharingan activated.

Although Mamoru is without his two henchmen, he is highly powerful. I have heard different stories from different cell mates about him. The one spoken of most often was the boss lent some of his power to Mamoru. I haven't heard much about the boss. Just bullshit about the moon.

"Come back and I won't hurt you or the Hyuuga."

"You'll have to kill me." I say laying Hinata down against a tree. I know I can take him because my rinnegan now fully active. It was rendered useless inside the building because of the nature bound barrier around it. But now I have all access.

A light blue aura begins seeping out of Mamoru as he accesses his powers. I remember from our last fight his specialties. I have been plotting different ways to kill him slowly the past two months. But with Hinata bleeding profusely, I cannot drag this fight out long.

It took all three of them to take me down last time. I can't let Mamoru touch me. He can shut down all my chakra sending a shock through my body if his fingers touch just one of my chakra points.

I stand up straight and move away from Hinata so she doesn't become a casualty. Mamoru charges at me. I began dodging all his attacks. He soon jumps back realizing he wasn't attaining any progress.

I pull out Hinata's kunai and my rinnegan starts spinning.

I appear behind Mamoru stabbing him in his side right below his ribs, then returning to my previous spot all within less than a second. In shock, he let his guard down peering at the blood dripping between his fingers as he held his side. His blue aura beginning to fade.

I strike again this time in the spot he stabbed hinata, I also slashed his left leg, then returned back to my previous spot.

A smirk graces my lips as he doesn't make the same mistake again. Fully focusing on me his blue aura comes back stronger.

This time I charge at him. Running in  zig-zag motions, making a clone in the process. I disappear behind Mamoru as he and my clone are in full combat.

I took advantage of his blinded rage. On top of being cut deeply, he knows losing the last sharingan user and the byakugan heirtress will not go over well with his beloved boss. He is fearful which is not a good space for combat.