Chapter 5

Sasuke

The rusty door creaked open and footsteps became clear. There was a slam on the floor. I look up and see the Hyuuga and both guards. Guard 1 was at the entrance. Both his arms fell lifeless at his sides as his foot held the door open. Did she do that?

Guard 2 was standing over the Hyuuga. He held his right side as if he was hurt. I guess she did that too.

I look to the ground and see the Hyuuga spread on the floor. Oh Shit. She was topless. I immediately tore my eyes away from the scene and put my head back down.

Her titties still very prevalent in my mind. UGH. I need sleep. I haven't been able to sleep over three hours at a time since Itachi. 

I hear footsteps leave, and the door shut and lock.

She has to be somewhat strong to do what she did to those guards. She is definitely an asset, but I still do not know that her strengths are.

She is starting to annoy me. All her whimpering has to stop. I could just look up and kill her right now, but she will be useful. I can't take it. Think happy thoughts. I take a deep breath. Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Mikoto, Tomatoes, Justice, Tomatoes, Tomatoes...

I began to hear chattering . I glace at her to see what the fuck she is doing now. She was shivering. Without her jacket, she must be freezing. I have never been cold. I don't know the feeling. Fire jutsu runs in my blood. I am always warm. I can give heat off also. Not that I have ever cared too, but I can't let her die. It would be much quieter but it would soil everything. Plus she has been my favorite cell mate thus far.

"Come here" I speak..

I hear the whimpers stop. Silence. She looks up squinting at me with puffy red eyes. Maybe she doesn't know I was talking to her.

"Hyuuga." I stare back at her. "Come here."

She lifts her head up completely relaxing her eyes. "I..I..I'm" she begins to stutter.

"Stop." that stutter is like nails on a chalkboard. "I don't need you freezing to death in front of me. I can keep you warm." Her eyes got wider.

"I'm..it..it's okay. I am okay." She spits out in the smallest voice between chatters.

"Hyuuga" I add more base in my voice this time.

"H..Hai" She slowly stood up covering herself the best she could. She was lowkey failing. Them thangs were pretty big. I drop my left leg so they both lay flat in a V-shape. She slowly walks over. A sloth would have been faster.

She stops right in front of my feet and sits down indian style. She won't feel anything without being in contact with me. "Closer"

She hesitates at first but soon crawls between my legs. She curls up bringing her knees to her chest. She wraps her arms around her knees and rests her right side on my bare chest.

The hairs on my chest stood up once coming in contact with her ice cold skin. I slowly start radiating heat to her. As slowly as she walked toward me, sloth speed. I could see a bruise on her right cheek and another one around her left arm. The need for heat caused her to snuggle more into me. Her hair brushed against my chin. It smelled of lavender. I look down and see her eyes closed with a hint of a smile on her face. I let my head leaned back onto the wall, not before taking in another whiff of her hair, and then closed my eyes myself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Sorry for such short chapters. This is my first story. The next chapters will gradually become longer.