Chapter 13

Hinata

Today we go into town to meet the man Izumi told us about. Sasuke and I gathered our things as Izumi and Isao ate the breakfast Sasuke made. He and I ate earlier this morning. It was a quiet breakfast. I learned something new about him though; he is a terrible cook.

"I'm ready Sasuke-kun." I say at the door. My eyes were hazel for the trip. Izumi had lended me her contacts so no one would recognize my bloodline.

"Hn." he makes his way off the couch and to the door.

"Uncle Sasu! Where are you gowing?" Sasuke picked Isao up with one arm and used the other to tickle him.

"Auntie Hina and I are going into town to get some valuable information." Izumi introduced me to Isao as 'Auntie Hina', but I didn't know Sasuke was susceptible to that name. I can tell I'm blushing. When am I not?

"Wantie Hina" Isao pouts and reaches to me. I slowly take him away from Sasuke. This was the first time I held him. He was so handsome like Sasuke with under eye marks and less spikey hair. Once I secure Isao, he pops a question. "Can you bring me something from town?" he pleaded with big dough eyes and poking his bottom lip. I slightly giggle.

"Isao leave Hina alone." Izumi came laughing and reaching for him.

I giggle more then rub Isao's and I noses together. "Of course I'll bring you something." I hand him to Izumi as a figure walks in front of me. I look to my left and see Sasuke holding the door open. "Bye." I say to the house then leave out the door.

...

The town was about forty-five minutes away. I followed Sasuke since he knew exactly where he was going. It was silent. Not a comfortable silence either. We kissed yesterday. It wasn't just a kiss. It was something I've never experienced before. It was passionate yet surprising but needed. His lips haven't left my mind. I feel a tingle in my legs that make my knees weak every time I think about them. His hands haven't left my mind either. I haven't taken my eyes off them the whole walk. They were swinging at his side as he walked. I could see their silhouettes, as they were hidden under his poncho. Shivering at the thought of how they brought fire to my skin. Whew.

I take a deep breath in and out. I need a clear mind to meet Kuriarare Kushimaru. He is currently our only lead.

This town was small but lively. There were kids running and playing, and couples walking around. The townspeople were setting up booths and decorations as if they were preparing for something.

We made our way to the bar Izumi had told us he would be. The bar was old and had a certain stench to it, like old wood and rust. The bar was full of older men. They were laughing, drinking, playing darts and cards games.

Once the door shut behind us, the only thing that could be heard was the soft music playing in the background as the entire bar silenced to size up the new comers. I gulped as all eyes were on us. Then I turn red realizing no one was looking at Sasuke, all eyes were on me.

I feel Sasuke's hand snake around my waist and pull me into him. I feel my face heat up even more. I look up to see him glaring at everyone. "Kuriarare" his demanding voice filled the bar. Everyone looked to the last booth in the back. There was an older man sending death glares our way. If looks could kill.

Sasuke moves his hand to the small of my lower back and guides me to the back of the bar. Kushimaru had light fair skin, visible wrinkles and and long blonde frizzy hair accompanied by a frizzy blonde mustache. He had multiple beer bottles scattered across the table. Sasuke sat across from Kushimaru. I sat next to Sasuke. I look back and forth between the two men as they stare at each other. "We need your help Kuriarare-san" I say to Kushimaru breaking the silence.